How to check MTN data balance – In less than 5 min today, I’ll be teaching you, not one, but two different ways to check your MTN data balances on your mobile phones.
So, you’re ready?
Sure, then let’s get started. #enjoy.
- How to borrow data from MTN with MTN XtraByte.
- How to borrow airtime from MTN with the MTN XtraTime.
- How to transfer or share data with friends & family on your MTN line.
- How to get up to 500MB for ₦50 with the MTN night browsing plan.
How to check your MTN data balance via USSD code
- Open the call dialer app on your phone, dial the code, *323*4#, and send it.
- You will get a pop-up, and also an SMS from MTN, containing the balance of all active data bundles on your line.
How to check your MTN data balance via SMS
- Open your messaging app.
- Type “2“, and send it to “323“.
- After that, a new text message will arrive on your phone, containing the balance of all active data bundles on your line.
And there you have it, the two easy ways to check the data balances on your MTN line.