Okay, so here’s the thing, in less than three minutes today, I’m gonna show three different procedures of how to check Etisalat (9mobile) data balance on your smartphones.
And these three procedures are;
- How to check Etisalat data balance, using USSD code.
- By sending a simple short text message, and;
- By downloading the 9mobile app.
So, you’re ready?
Well, then let’s get started. #enjoy.
How to check Etisalat data balance, using USSD code
Follow these steps to check your Etisalat data balance on phone, using USSD code.
- Go to the call dialer app on your phone, and dial *228# and press send.
- A text message will be sent back to you, containing all your current active data subscriptions on the line and their individual remaining data balances.
Using Text Message Format
Follow these steps to check your Etisalat data balance, via text message format.
- Text the word “BAL” to 228 using your smartphone.
- And once again, a new text message will be returned to you, showing you all the currently active data subscriptions present on your line, and their varying data balances.
How to check Etisalat data balance using the 9mobile app.
One of the good things about using the 9mobile app is the fact that aside from letting your check your Etisalat data balances your phone, you can as well check other vital information related to your Etisalat line, such as your PUK code, airtime balances, date of registration of your Sim, etc.
And here are the steps to follow to download and start using the 9mobile app on your phone.
- First of all, find your way to Google Play Store to download the 9mobile app, or simply tap on the download link given above.
- When you’re done, open it for the first time, and you’ll be requested to provide your Etisalat mobile phone number, after which an OTP code will be sent to you.
- Enter the OTP code as requested and you might further be required to set your login details, such as your preferred username, and a password.
- After that, you’ll be ushered into the app’s homepage, where whence you can see every single detail concerning your Etisalat line, like your airtime balances, current tariff plan, PUK code, and of course, your data balances.
And that wraps it up for today on the three easiest methods that anyone can follow to check their Etisalat data balances on their smartphones.
Kindly give this post a thumbs up by sharing it if you found it helpful, and as always, I’ll see you all tomorrow, #peace out.