In just about 3 min today, I’ll be showing you how to check your Etisalat or 9mobile data balance(s) on your smartphones, in three different ways.
So, you’re ready?
Sure, then let’s begin. #enjoy.
- Three ways to check your data balances on your MTN lines.
- Various ways to check the various bonus airtime and data balances on your Glo mobile lines.
3 Ways To Check Your Etisalat Data Balance
- How to check your Etisalat data balance, by using the Etisalat USSD code.
- How to check your data balance by sending a simple short text message.
- How to check your data balance by downloading the 9mobile app.
How to check your Etisalat data balance with the USSD code format
- Go to the phone’s call dialer app, dial *228#, and press send.
- You will receive a text message, containing all your currently active data bundles on the line, alongside their balances.
Using text message format
- Text the word “BAL” to 228 with your smartphone.
- And once again, a new text message will be sent back to you, containing all your currently active data bundles on your line, alongside their balances.
How to check your Etisalat data balance using the 9mobile app
Download now: 9mobile official mobile app.
- First of all, find your way to the Play Store by following the link above, and download the 9mobile official Android app.
- When you’re done, open it for the first time, and you’ll be requested to provide your Etisalat mobile phone number, after which an OTP code will be sent to you.
- Enter the OTP code as requested and you might further be required to set your login details, such as your preferred username, and a password.
- After that, you’ll be ushered into the app’s homepage, from whence you can see every detail concerning your Etisalat line, like your airtime balances, current tariff plan, PUK code, and of course, your data balances.
And that wraps it up for today on the three ways you can check your data balances on your Etisalat lines.
If you have any questions, kindly leave them in the comments section below, and if you find this post helpful, then kindly give it a thumbs up by sharing it, and as always, I’ll see y’all tomorrow, #peace out.