The MTN night plan is one of the cheapest ways you can get data on your MTN line for as low as ₦25, and ₦50 for 250 and 500MB respectively, and subscribing to it is pretty easy too, as I’ll be showing you how to do that in a minute.
- How to subscribe to the GLO midnight browsing plan, with ₦100 for 1GB.
- How to subscribe to the Airtel night browsing plan, giving you 250MB for ₦25.
Before we begin, do take note that this plan is only made available for customers on the MTN Pulse tariff plan alone, so, you’ll have to be on this tariff plan before you can have access to and subscribe to the MTN midnight browsing plan.
And to migrate your line to the Pulse tariff plan for those who weren’t on it before, all you have to do is;
- Open your phone call dialer app;
- And dial the USSD code *406*1# or *123*2*2#
- Or, text “406” to 131.
- You’ll be immediately migrated to the Pulse tariff plan.
So, having done that, now let’s see how we can subscribe to the MTN midnight browsing subscription plan on our phones. #enjoy.
- All MTN data plans, their prices, duration, & subscription codes.
- How to transfer data from MTN line to friends and family.
How to subscribe to the MTN night plan using MTN’s USSD code
Follow these steps to subscribe to or buy the MTN night browsing plan.
- Open your phone call dialer app, and dial the code, *406#
- From the menu shown to you, enter “4” to go to “NightLife Bundles“, and press “Send“.
- On the next page, simply enter the number(1 or 2) for the night data plan you wish to purchase.
- Confirm your selection by entering “1” on the next page.
- And you’ll receive a prompt and a text message confirming that you have subscribed to the MTN midnight browsing plan.
- So, immediately the clock hits 11:00 pm, you can start browsing with your night data plan.
How to check your MTN night plan data balance
To check your night plan data balance, all you have to do is;
- Open your phone call dialer app, and dial the code, *131*4#.
- You will get a popup on your screen, and also receive a text message containing all your currently active data balances, including your night plan data balance.
And that’s all about how to subscribe to the MTN midnight browsing data plan on your phone, but before you leave, here are more things you need to take note of before and after you’ve subscribed to the night browsing plan.
Frequently asked questions
Who can subscribe to & use the MTN night browsing plan?
Only customers on the MTN Pulse tariff plan can subscribe to and use the MTN night browsing plan.
How much does it cost to subscribe to the MTN night plan?
It costs ₦25, and ₦50 for the 250MB, and 500MB MTN night browsing plans, respectively.
When does the night plan data get activated?
The MTN night data plan automatically gets activated from 11:00 PM to 6:00 AM the next morning.
Can I roll over unused data till the next day or night?
No, all active night plan subscriptions must be used up, on, or before 6:00 AM in the morning, as any unused night plan data balance will get expired automatically.
Can I subscribe multiple times in one night for the MTN night plan?
Yes, you can subscribe multiple times up to a total data amount of 2GB per night. After you’ve used up to 2GB worth of data in one night, you can’t subscribe again till the next night.
And that wraps it up for the MTN midnight browsing data plan. If you have any more questions, kindly leave them in the comments section below, and if you find this post helpful, then kindly give it a thumbs up by sharing it, and as always, I’ll see y’all tomorrow, #peace out.
- All 9mobile data plans for 2022, complete with their prices, duration, & subscription codes.
- MTN eSim – Everything you need to know about the eSim, & how to get an MTN eSim.