The MTN night plan is one of the cheapest ways you can get data on your MTN line for as low as ₦25, and ₦50 respectively, and subscribing to it is pretty easy too, as I’ll be showing you how to do that in a minute.
Before we begin, do take note that this plan is only made available for customers on the MTN Pulse tariff plan alone, so, you’ll have to be on this tariff plan before you can have access to and subscribe for the MTN midnight browsing plan.
And to migrate your line to the Pulse tariff plan for those who weren’t on it before, all you have to do is;
- Open your phone call dialer app;
- And dial the USSD code *406*1# or *123*2*2#
- Or, text “406” to 131.
- You’ll be immediately migrated to the Pulse tariff plan.
And having known that, now let’s see how we can do or subscribe to the MTN midnight browsing subscription on our phones. #enjoy.
How to do the MTN night plan subscription using USSD code
Follow these steps to subscribe or buy the MTN night plan, using the required USSD code.
- Open your phone call dialer app, and dial the code, *406#
- From the menu shown to you, enter “4” to go to “NightLife Bundles“, and press “Send“.
- On the next page, simply enter the number(1 or 2) for the night data plan you wish to purchase.
- Confirm your selection by entering “1” on the next page.
- And you’ll receive a prompt and a text message confirmation that you have subscribe to the MTN night browsing plan.
- So, after doing all that, and when the time is right, 11:00pm, you can start browsing with your night plan data.
How to check your MTN night plan data balance
To check your night plan data balance, all you have to do is;
- Open your phone call dialer app, and dial the code, *131*4#.
- You will get a popup on your screen showing you all your currently active data balances, including your night plan data.
And that’s all about how to subscribe to the MTN midnight browsing plan on your phone, but before you leave, here are more things you need to take note of before and after you’ve subscribed to the night browsing plan.
Frequently asked questions about the MTN night browsing plan
Only customers on the MTN Pulse tariff plan can subscribe to and use the MTN night browsing plan.
It costs ₦25, and ₦50 for the 250MB, and 500MB MTN night browsing plans, respectively.
The MTN night plan data automatically gets activated from 11:00pm to 6:00am the next morning.
No, all active night plan subscriptions must be used up, on or before 6:00am that same night, as any unused night plan data will automatically get expired by 6:00am in the morning.
Yes, you can subscribe multiple times up to a total data amount of 2GB per night. After you’ve used up to 2GB worth of data in one night, you can’t subscribe again till the next night.
And that’s all about the MTN midnight browsing plan which gives you cheap data to use at night. Kindly share your thoughts with us about this plan by leaving a comment in the comments section below, and if you find this post helpful, kindly give it a thumbs up by sharing it, and as always, I’ll see y’all tomorrow, #peace out.