In less than 5 min today, I’ll be showing you two different ways how you can check your bonus airtime and data balance or balances on your Glo line.
And these two ways include;
- How to check your Glo bonus balances using the Glo USSD code.
- How to check your Glo bonus balances using the Glo cafe mobile app.
So, you’re ready?
Sure, then let’s begin. #enjoy.
- Glo data plans for 2022, their prices, duration, & subscription codes.
- How to get 1GB of data for ₦100 with the Glo night plan.
- How to share data on your Glo line with family & friends.
- How to unshare data on your Glo line.
- How to borrow airtime & data from Glo.
How to check your Glo bonus balance using USSD codes
These are the different USSD codes for checking different bonus balances on your Glo mobile line, and these include;
- Dial *127*0# to check all remaining data balances on your Glo line.
- Dial *230*1# to check Glo BEREKE++ or Glo Yakata bonus balances.
- Dial *122*30# to see your Glo 4X bonus balance.
- Dial *555*5# to see your Glo 5X bonus balance.
- Dial *122# to see your Glo 22X bonus balance.
- Dial *777# to go into the Glo self-care page.
And for residents in Ghana…
- Dial *555# to check your Glo YAKATA PLUS bonus balance.
- Dial *124*4# to check your Glo Twin Bash bonus balance.
- Dial *124*6# to check your Glo Talk More data bonus balance.
- Dial *124*14# to check your Glo Welcome Back bonus balance.
And that’s for how you can check your Glo bonus balances using the Glo USSD codes, now, let’s see how we can do the same, using the Glo self-care mobile app.
Using the Glo self-care mobile app
Download now: Glo Cafe self-care mobile app.
Follow these steps to check your bonus balances with the Glo Cafe self-care mobile app.
- Download the Glo self-care mobile app by following the link above.
- If you’re using it for the first time, you’ll be asked to provide your mobile number and create a four-digit pin, otherwise, just log in with your mobile number and already created pin.
- When you’ve successfully logged in to the app, you should have a homepage that looks this way.
- From this homepage, tap on “More Details” under “Data Balance“, and you’ll be taken to a new page.
- From there, you’ll be given two columns or tabs, one labeled “Data“, and the other one labeled “Recharge“, you can tap any of these columns to see your data balances, and airtime balances, including your bonus balance if you have any.
And that wraps it up for today on the different ways you can check your bonus balances on your Glo lines.
If you have any questions, kindly leave them in the comments section below, and if you find this article helpful, then kindly give it a thumbs up by sharing it, and as always, I’ll see y’all tomorrow, #peace out.
- How to check your Glo data balances in 3 ways.
- How to check your Glo mobile number on your phone in case you forgot it.
- How to subscribe to MTN midnight browsing plan with just ₦50 for 500MB.
- How to also subscribe for the Airtel night browsing plan, giving you 250MB for ₦25.