Learn how to check Glo data balance – Without wasting your time, today, I’ll be showing you three easy ways that you can check your Glo data balances on your mobile phones.
So, you’re ready?
Sure, then let’s begin. #enjoy.
- All Glo data plans, their prices, duration, & subscription codes that you can subscribe to in 2022.
- The various ways to check any of your Glo airtime and data bonus balances.
How to check Glo data balance with the Glo USSD code
Follow these steps to check your data balances using the Glo USSD code.
- Open your phone’s call dialer app, dial the code, *127*0#, and press send.
- You’ll receive a text message from Glo, containing all your current active data subscriptions, and their various balances.
See? It’s that simple.
Now let’s see how we can check our data balances using the text message format.
Using the text message format
- Open your text message app, and type the word, info, as a text message.
- Send this message to the number, “127“.
- When you do so, you’ll receive a message from Glo, containing all your current active data subscriptions, and their balances.
Now for the last part, let’s see how we can check our Glo data balance using the official Glo mobile app.
How to check Glo data balance using the Glo mobile app
Download now: Glo cafe official mobile app.
- First of all, download the Glo cafe mobile Android app from the Play Store by using the link above.
- After that, open it, and if you’re new to the app, you’ll be required to first register with your Glo number, and create a password.
- But if not, you’ll only be required to provide your already registered number and password to log into the app.
- Once logged in, right from the homepage of the app, you should be able to see all your balances, such as airtime, data, and even bonus balances if you have any.
And that wraps it up for today how to check your Glo data balance in three ways.
If you have any questions, kindly leave them in the comments section below, and if you find this post helpful, then kindly give it a thumbs up by sharing it, and as always, I’ll see y’all tomorrow, #peace out.