How to borrow data from Glo in 5 easy steps – Sometimes, we all run out of data and even cash, right? So, what do we do in such a situation? We borrow, isn’t it?
And that is why, today, I’ll be showing you exactly how you can borrow data from Glo using your smartphone, and trust me, it’s way easier than you think it is.
So, you’re ready?
Sure, then let’s begin.
- How to borrow airtime from Glo on your smartphone.
- How to share data on your Glo line with family & friends.
- How to unshare data on your Glo line.
- How to check your Glo data balances in 3 ways.
How to borrow data from Glo
Follow these steps to borrow data from Glo on your smartphone.
- Open your phone’s call dialer app, dial the code *321#, and send.
- Select “3” from the options to borrow data.
- On the next page, select the data amount you wish to borrow by entering the appropriate number, & you’re done.
- Your selected data amount will be credited to your data balance.
- Easy peasy.
I told you it’s a lot easier than you think it is. And that’s how you get to borrow data from Glo using your smartphone.
If you have any questions or contributions to make, kindly leave them in the comments section below, and if you find this post to be helpful, then kindly give it a thumbs up by sharing it, and as always, I’ll see y’all tomorrow, #peace out.
- Glo data plans for 2022, their prices, duration, & subscription codes.
- How to get up to 1GB of data for ₦100 with the Glo night plan.
- How to check your Glo airtime & data bonus balances.
- How to check your Glo number using your smartphone.