Learn how to unshare data on Glo – If at any moment you feel one of the recipients you’re sharing data with is using too much from your monthly data budget, what is the best thing to do? Remove such a person, right? And that is the reason why, today, I’ll be showing you exactly how you can unshare or stop sharing your data on the Glo network.
So, you’re ready?
Sure, then let’s begin. #enjoy.
- How to borrow airtime and data on the Glo network.
- 3 ways to share data with family and friends on the MTN mobile network.
How to unshare data on the Glo network
- How to unshare data on Glo by using the Glo USSD code.
- How to unshare data on Glo by using the official Glo mobile app.
So, let’s begin with the first method.
How to unshare data on Glo with the Glo USSD code
- Open your call dialer app, dial the code, *777#, and press send.
- From the options shown to you, enter “1” for “Data“.
- And on the next page, enter “3” for “Share Data Plan“.
- Now, enter “2” for “Unshare“, and you’ll be asked to provide the recipient’s phone number.
- Kindly do so, hit “Send“, and the number will be automatically removed from your data sharing list.
Alternatively, you can easily enter the USSD code, *127*01*(recipient’s number)# to remove them from your list without following the long process above.
For instance, let’s say you want to remove the number 0805 123 4567 from your data sharing list, all you have to do is;
- Simply open your call dialer app, dial the code, *127*01*08051234567#, and send.
- The number will automatically be removed from your list.
Also, learn how to check your data balances on your Glo lines.
Now, this is for unsharing data with someone using the Glo USSD code, now let’s see how we can do the same thing by making use of the Glo mobile app.
Using the official Glo mobile app
Download now: Glo’s official mobile app.
- First of all, if you don’t have the app installed on your phone, simply follow the link above to do so.
- After that, open it, and if it’s your first time using it, you’ll be asked to register by providing your Glo mobile number and creating a login PIN.
- Else, simply go ahead and log in with your already existing credentials.
- Once on the app’s homepage, you should be staring at a screen that looks like this.
- From there, simply tap on the option labeled “Share/Gift“, and make sure you select “Share Data” from the tabs on the top of the page.
- On the page, you’ll see the list of numbers that you’re currently sharing data with at moment, and each of them will have a red delete button right next to their numbers.
- Simply tap this button to remove any contact from the list, and you’re done.
- Boom!! easy.
And that wraps it up for how to unshare data with anyone on the Glo network. If you have any questions, kindly leave them in the comments section below, and if you find this post helpful, then kindly give it a thumbs up by sharing it, and as always, I’ll see y’all tomorrow, #peace out.
- The Glo YouTube Plan: Learn how to subscribe to and use the Glo YouTube data plan.
- The Glo night plan: How to get up to 1GB worth of data for ₦100 with the Glo midnight browsing plan.
- Learn how to easily check your Glo mobile number just in case you’ve forgotten it.