How to check your Glo number in four easy ways…
You see, if you happen to find yourself as one of those folks who can’t seem to have their mobile numbers off-hand, especially for those who have multiple phone lines, today I’m gonna show you the four super easy ways to check your Glo mobile number on your phones.
So, you’re ready?
Sure, then let’s begin. #enjoy.
- All Glo data plans & internet bundles for 2022, their prices, duration, & subscription codes.
- How to get up to 1GB of data for ₦100 with the Glo night plan.
- How to check your Glo data balances in 3 easy ways.
- How to check your Glo airtime and data bonuses on your phone.
Four Ways To Check Your Glo Number
- By checking your Glo SIM pack.
- By calling or texting a friend.
- By dialing “1244” on your phone.
- By dialing the Glo USSD code.
How to check your Glo number from your Glo SIM pack
This process is the simplest, and probably the first thing you will want to do if you forget, and can’t seem to remember your Glo phone number.
So, if you still have your Glo SIM pack with you, simply pick it up from where you kept it and look at the back of it, your should see your Glo mobile phone number clearly written on it, together with your PUK (Personal Unblocking Key) code.
But if you’re like me, and you’ve probably thrown away the Sim pack the moment you got the Glo SIM, then that is where the second method comes in.
By calling or texting a friend
The second method for those like me who have misplaced their Glo SIM packs is simply using your phone with your Glo line in it to call or text another number.
So, get a second phone, and use your phone with the Glo line in it to call or send a quick short text message to the second phone. Doing this will reveal your Glo mobile number on the screen of the phone, and you can simply copy it from there.
But, what if there is nobody, or no phone nearby that you can quickly call or send a quick short text message to?
Well, that is where the third method comes in.
By Dialing “1244” on your phone
So, all you have to do here is simply pick up your phone, dial, and call this number, “1244”. And when you do so, a voice will read your number out to you from the other end of the line.
And you can simply jot it down as the voice reads it out.
And now, to the last method.
How to check your Glo number using the Glo USSD code
To check your Glo number via the Glo USSD code, simply follow the quick steps listed below.
- Pick up your phone and dial this code *135*8#, and press send.
- Your Glo mobile number will be shown on your phone’s screen, and an SMS will be sent to your phone as well, containing the same information.
And that wraps it up today on the four easiest ways to check your Glo mobile phone number on your smartphones.
If you have any questions, kindly leave them in the comments section below, and if you find this post helpful, then kindly give it a thumbs up by sharing it, and as always, I’ll see yall tomorrow, #peace out.
- How to share data on your Glo line with family & friends.
- How to unshare or stop sharing data on your Glo line.
- How to borrow airtime & data from Glo on your smartphones.