In just about 5 min today, I’ll be showing you how you can easily subscribe to the Glo night plan or midnight data browsing plan in two different ways.
The Glo midnight browsing subscription is one of the easiest ways to get huge data amounts on your phone at very cheap rates, for as long as you’re willing to stay up all through the night, as this data plan can only be used, starting from 12:00 AM at midnight, to 6:00 AM in the morning.
So, how does one subscribe to the plan?
Well, trust me, it’s simple, but before we go into that, here are some important things you need to know about the Glo night plan.
More Glo guides
- How to check your Glo airtime & data bonus balances on your Glo lines.
- How to easily check and know your Glo mobile phone number with your smartphone.
FAQs (Frequently asked questions) about the Glo night plan
- The Glo night plan comes in three variations;
- 250MB for ₦25.
- 500MB for ₦50, and;
- 1GB worth of data for ₦100.
- For the first two (₦25 & ₦50 plans), you must use them up that same night, as they can’t be rolled over to the next night.
- Only the ₦100 night browsing plan can be rolled over and stays valid for up to five nights. This means that even if you weren’t able to finish using the data in one night, you can keep it to be used the next night.
- You can’t use any of the Glo night plans during the day.
- The plans automatically get activated by 12:00 AM at midnight and deactivate or expire by 6:00 Am in the morning.
- And finally, you can do these data subscriptions multiple times in one night, as much as you like.
So, having said all that, now, here are the two ways you can subscribe, and start using the Glo night data browsing plan.
Two ways to subscribe to the Glo night data browsing plan
- By using the Glo self-care USSD code, *777#
- By using the Glo Cafe self-care mobile app.
How to subscribe to the Glo night plan using the Glo USSD code
- Open your phone call dialer app, dial the code, *777#, and press “send”.
- Enter “1” on your keyboard to select “Data“, and press “Send“.
- On the next page, enter “1” again to select “Buy Data Plan“.
- Choose if you want the data subscription to be auto renewed or not.
- Enter “7” on the next page to go to “Night and Weekend plans“.
- And on the last page, select the night data plan you wish to buy by entering the number assigned to it.
- You will receive a text message, confirming that you have successfully bought the Glo night data browsing plan.
Second method: By using the Glo Cafe self-care mobile app
Download Now: Glo cafe self-care android mobile app.
Follow the steps below to subscribe to the Glo night browsing plan by using the Glo self-care android mobile app.
- First of all, download the Glo self-care app from the Play Store by following the link above.
- If it’s your first time using the app, you will be asked to register or sign up with your Glo phone number, else, you will be asked to log in by inputting your registered phone number, and your four-digit pin.
- When you’ve successfully logged in, you should be looking at the app’s homepage, and from there, tap the “Buy Data” option.
- On the next page, tap the “Night Plans” option.
- And on the last page, simply select the Glo night plan that you wish to buy.
- You can either make payment with your airtime or by using your bank debit card.
- And that’s how you get to buy the Glo night data browsing plan on your smartphones, using the Glo self-care mobile app.
How to check your Glo night plan data balance
To check your remaining data balance for your Glo night plan subscription, all you have to do is;
- Either dial *127*0# on your phone to see all your remaining data balances, including the night plan, or;
- Open the Glo self-care mobile app, and tap on “More Details” under Data Balance to see all your remaining data balances on your Glo line, including the Glo night plan.
And that wraps it up for today on the Glo night plan. If you have any questions, kindly leave them in the comments section below, and if you find this post helpful, then kindly give it a thumbs up by sharing it, and as always, I’ll see y’all tomorrow, #peace out.