Learn how to borrow airtime from Glo – In case you’re running out of airtime on your Glo line, today, I’ll be showing you exactly how you can borrow some airtime from Glo on your smartphone, and trust me, it’s way easier than you think it is.
So, you’re ready?
Sure, then let’s begin. #enjoy
- How to borrow data from Glo on your smartphone.
- How to share data on your Glo line with family & friends.
- How to unshare data on your Glo line.
- How to check your Glo data balances in 3 ways.
How to borrow airtime from Glo
- Open your phone’s call dialer app, dial the code *321#, and send.
- Select “2” from the options to borrow airtime.
- On the next page, select the airtime amount you wish to borrow by entering the appropriate number, & you’re done.
- Your selected airtime amount will be credited to your balance.
- Easy peasy.
More preferably, you can simply dial the code *321*, appended with the exact amount of airtime you want to borrow to make things even quicker for you.
For instance, you can dial;
- *321*50# to borrow ₦50 worth of airtime.
- *321*100# to borrow ₦100 worth of airtime.
- *321*200# to borrow ₦200 worth of airtime.
- *321*500# to borrow ₦500 worth of airtime, and;
- *321*1000# to borrow ₦1000 worth of airtime.
See? I told you it”s way easier than you think it is.
And that wraps it up for today on how you can borrow airtime from the Glo network on your smartphone.
If you have any questions, kindly leave them in the comments section below, and if you find this post helpful, then kindly give it a thumbs up by sharing it, and as always, I’ll see y’all tomorrow, #peace out.