How to borrow airtime from Airtel – In case you’re running out of airtime on your phone, and don’t have the cash to replenish immediately, well, it’s a good thing that Airtel provides its customers a way they can borrow some airtime from the network, with the Airtel Extra Credit service.
So, you’re ready?
Sure, then let’s begin.
- How to borrow data from Airtel.
- How to get up to 250MB worth of data for ₦25 with the Airtel night browsing plan.
- How to manually configure the internet settings for Airtel on your smartphone.
- All Airtel data plans for 2022, their prices, duration, & subscription codes.
How to borrow airtime from Airtel
Follow these steps to borrow airtime from Airtel on your smartphones.
- First of all, open your call dialer app on your phone, dial the code, *500#, & send.
- Select “2” from the options for “Borrow Credit“.
- On the next page, select the airtime amount you wish to borrow by entering the appropriate number, & you’re done.
- Your selected airtime amount will be credited to your balance.
Alternatively, you can simply dial the code *500*, appended with the exact amount of airtime you want to borrow to make things even quicker for you.
For instance, you can dial;
- *500*50# to borrow ₦50 worth of airtime.
- *500*100# to borrow ₦100 worth of airtime.
- *500*200# to borrow ₦200 worth of airtime.
- *500*500# to borrow ₦500 worth of airtime, and;
- *500*1000# to borrow ₦1000 worth of airtime.
And that’s how you can quickly borrow airtime from the Airtel network on your phone.
So, if you have any questions or contributions to make, kindly leave them in the comments section below, & if you find this post to be very helpful, then kindly give it a thumbs up by sharing it, & as always, I'll see y'all tomorrow, #peace out.
- How to borrow data from Glo.
- How to borrow airtime from Glo.
- How to borrow data from MTN.
- How to borrow airtime from MTN.