How to borrow data from Airtel in 5 steps – In case you’re running out of data on your phone, well, stop running, cause today, I’ll be showing you exactly you can borrow some data from Airtel in five steps, using the Airtel Credit Loan Service.
So, you’re ready?
Sure, then let’s begin.
- Airtel data plans, their prices, duration, & subscription codes.
- How to check your Airtel number on your phones.
- How to get up to 250MB of data for ₦25 with the Airtel night browsing plan.
- How to manually configure the internet settings for Airtel on your smartphones.
How to borrow data from Airtel
Follow these steps to borrow data from Airtel on your smartphone.
- First of all, open your call dialer app, dial the code *500#, & send.
- Select “3” from the options for “Borrow data“.
- On the next page, select the data amount you wish to borrow by entering the appropriate number, & you’re done.
- Your selected data amount will be credited to your data balance.
I told you it’s a lot easier than you think it is. But please take note that whenever you take a credit loan, there is always a 15% charge fee that comes with it.
So, for instance, if you took a loan of 10MB which costs NGN50, when paying back, you’ll be paying NGN57.5.
And here’s a list of all data amounts you can borrow, and their respective amounts that you’d have to pay when repaying.
- 10MB for ₦50 to pay ₦57.5
- 50MB for ₦100 to pay ₦115
- 200MB for ₦200 to pay ₦230
- 350MB for ₦300 to pay ₦345
- 750MB for ₦500 to pay ₦575
- 1.5GB for ₦1,000 to pay ₦1,150
And that wraps it up for today on how to borrow data from Airtel.
- How to borrow data from Glo.
- How to borrow airtime from Glo.
- How to borrow data from MTN with the MTN XtraByte.
- How to borrow airtime from MTN with XtraTime.