Airtel internet settings: So, if you’ve been wondering how you can manually configure the internet settings on your phones for the Airtel network, well, wonder no more, cause today, I’ll be showing you exactly how you can do that.
So, you’re ready?
Sure, then let’s begin. #enjoy.
- Airtel data plans: Full list of data bundles you can subscribe to on the Airtel network.
- Airtel night plan: How to get up to 250MB worth of data for just ₦25 on the Airtel night browsing plan.
How to configure the Airtel internet settings on your phone
Follow these steps to manually configure the Airtel internet settings on your smartphones.
- Go to your phone settings & locate the “Access Point Names” settings.
- The process of finding this setting should be different for different phone brands.
- Now when found, from there, select “Add new APN“, & set the options the same as they’re listed for you below.
- Set “Name” it as “Airtel Internet“
- Leave both “Username” and “Password” blank.
- set “APN” as internet.ng.airtel.com
- If you see the option to enter the “Homepage“, simply enter http://www.airtel.com.ng
- And finally, set “Authentication type” as “PAP“.
- For the rest options which are not mentioned here, leave them the way they are.
- Go ahead & save your settings, and if you have more than one internet setting on your phone, simply select this one as the default choice.
And with that, you’ve manually set up the Airtel internet settings of your phone, and the next time you try to browse on the device, you’ll actually be using the new internet settings that you just configured.
And that wraps it up for today. So, if you have any questions, kindly leave them in the comments section below, and if you find this post helpful, also kindly give it a thumbs up by sharing it, and as always, I’ll see y’all tomorrow, #peace out.
- How to check your Airtel number on your smartphones in case you’ve forgotten it.
- Glo data plans: All data plans from the Glo network that you can subscribe to in 2022.