The Airtel SmartTRYBE ₦25 midnight browsing plan, popularly known as the Airtel night plan easily falls among the cheapest data plans that you can buy or subscribe to right now on the Airtel mobile network.
It goes for a token of ₦25, and for that amount, you get up to 250MB worth of data to use between 12:00am to 6:00am every night.
The thing is, this data plan is only limited to customers on the Airtel SmartTRYBE 2.0 tariff plan alone, so, you have to be on this particular tariff plan before you can have access to the ₦25 midnight browsing plan.
And how do you subscribe to the Airtel SmartTRYBE 2.0 tariff plan?
Well, that’s simple.
- Simply pick up your phone, and dial the code, *312#, and select “1“.
That way, your line will be migrated to the SmartTRYBE 2.0 tariff plan, and you can partake in the cheap night browsing data plan frenzy.
So, having known that, how then do we subscribe to this data plan?
Well, that’s simple as well, just follow the steps below.
• How to subscribe to the MTN midnight browsing data plan.
• 2 ways to subscribe to the Glo midnight browsing data plan.
How to subscribe to the Airtel night plan on your phone, using USSD code
- Open your phone call dialer app, and dial the code, *312#, and send.
- From the menu options shown to you, enter “3” on your keyboard for “Night browsing“, and send.
- You will receive a popup, confirming that you just bought the Airtel ₦25 for 250MB night data plan.
- To check your data balance, simply *140# on your phone and send.
Frequently asked questions about the Airtel night data plan subscription
Can I subscribe to the Airtel night data plan?
How much does the Airtel night plan cost?
During what times can I use the Airtel night plan to browse?
Can I subscribe multiple times in one night for the Airtel night plan?
What happens if I don’t finish using the data before the validity period ends, can I rollover unused data to the next night?
And that wraps it up for today on the Airtel midnight browsing data plan. Kindly tell us what you think about this data plan by leaving a comment in the comments section below, and if you happen to find this article helpful, kindly give it a thumbs up by sharing it, and as always, I’ll see y’all tomorrow, #peace out.