Now, what do you do when you run out of data and don’t have the cash to renew your subscription immediately? You borrow, isn’t it? And that is the reason why, today, I’ll be showing you how to borrow data from MTN and pay later, using the MTN XtraByte data top-up service.
What is the MTN XtraByte?
Simple, like the XtraTime, XtraByte is a top-up service offered by the telecommunications giant, MTN, that lets you top up or borrow data with your MTN line, and pay back on your next recharge.
But unlike the XtraTime where you’ll be charged a 15.36% fee on every airtime you borrow, with XtraByte, there are no fees attached to it, so, if you borrow, let’s say 100MB worth of data, you’ll actually be getting 100MB credited to your data balance.
Sounds dope, right?
Now, let’s see how you can actually borrow some data on our MTN lines, using the XtraByte top-up service.
- How to borrow airtime & data from Glo and pay back on your next recharge.
- How to transfer or share airtime on your MTN line with family and friends.
- How to transfer or share data with family and friends on your MTN line.
How to borrow data from MTN via USSD code
Follow the steps below to borrow data from MTN.
- Open your call dialer app, dial the code, *303#, and send.
- Select “Borrow Data” from the options shown to you by entering the appropriate number.
- On the next page, select the data amount that you would like to borrow.
- Once you’ve done that, you will receive an SMS from MTN confirming that the data has been credited to your balance.
And that’s how you borrow data from MTN via the MTN XtraByte data top-up service.
And that basically wraps it up for today, if you have any questions, kindly leave them in the comments section below, and as always, I’ll see y’all tomorrow, #peace out.