in less than 5 min today, I’ll be teaching you how to check your MTN data balance on your mobile phones, in three easy ways.
So, you’re ready?
Sure, then let’s get started. #enjoy.
- How to borrow data from MTN with MTN XtraByte.
- How to borrow airtime from MTN with the MTN XtraTime.
- How to transfer or share data to friends & family on your MTN line.
- How to get up to 500MB for ₦50 with the MTN night browsing plan.
3 Ways To Check Your MTN Data Balance on Your Phone
- By dialing or using the MTN USSD code.
- Via text message format.
- By using the MTN mobile app.
How to check your MTN data balance, using the MTN USSD code
Follow these steps to check your MTN data balance, using the MTN USSD code format.
- On your Android or iOS smartphone, open your call dialer app.
- Dial this code, “*131*4#”, and send.
- You will get a pop-up, and also a text message from MTN, containing all your currently active data bundles and their balances.
Via text message format
Follow these steps to check your MTN data balance, by sending a simple text message.
- With your Android or iOS smartphone, go to your message app.
- Type “2“, and send it to “131“.
- After that, a new text message will arrive on your phone, containing all your currently active data bundles and their balances.
How to check your MTN data balance by using the MTN mobile app
Follow these steps to check your MTN data balances and other related info, using the MTN mobile app.
Download now: MyMTN official MTN mobile app.
- First of all, head down to the Play Store by following the link above to download the MyMTN mobile app.
- When you’re done downloading and have installed the app, open it, and you’ll be required to provide your phone number.
- An OTP code will be sent to the provided number, enter the code into the app.
- You might also be required to set your login details, such as a username and a password.
- After you’ve done that, you should be ushered into the app’s homepage, and from there, you can see your account details such as; your current tariff plan, your airtime balance, and of course, your current data plans, and their balances.
And that wraps it up on the three ways to check your data balances on your MTN lines.
If you have any questions, kindly leave them in the comments section below, and if you find this post helpful, then kindly give it a thumbs up by sharing it, and as always, I’ll see y’all tomorrow, #peace out.
- How to share airtime from your MTN line with family & friends.
- How to check your Glo data balances on your smartphones.
- How to check your Glo bonus balances on your smartphones.
- How to check your Etisalat data balances on your mobile phone.