How to check MTN data balance, LOL..
You see, personally, I never thought there will be a day I’ll come across someone or people asking how they could check the data balance on their MTN lines.
I mean, this is one of the most basic things that anyone should know and be able to do on their phone. But, nevertheless, and since you asked, today I’m gonna show you how.
And without further ado, let’s get started. #enjoy.
3 ways To check MTN data balance on your phone.
- By dialing or using USSD code.
- Via text message format.
- By using the MTN mobile app.
How to check MTN data balance, using USSD code.
Follow these steps to check your MTN data balance, using USSD code.
- On your Android or iOS smartphone, open your call dialer app.
- Dial this code, “*131*4#”, and send.
- You will get a pop-up, and also a text message from MTN, showing you all your current active data bundles and balances.
Via text message format.
Follow these steps to check your MTN data balance, by sending a simple text message.
- With your Android or iOS smartphone, go to your message app.
- Type “2“, and send it to “131“.
- After that, a new text message will arrive on your phone, showing you your current active data bundles and their respective balances.
How to check your MTN data balance, by using the MTN mobile app.
Follow these steps to check your MTN data balances and other related info, using the MTN mobile app.
- With your Android or iOS smartphone, go to Google’s Play Store or Apple Appstore.
- Search for and download “MyMTNApp“.
- Open the app and you’ll be required to provide your phone number.
- An OTP code will be sent to the provided number, enter the code into the app.
- You might also be required to set your login details, such as a username and a password.
- After you’ve done that, you should be ushered into the app’s homepage, from whence you can see your basic account details such as; your current tariff plan, your airtime balance, and of course, your current data plans, and balances.
- If you take your time to navigate your way through the app, you can find useful information about your sim card such as the full name you used in registering the sim, your PUK (Personal Unlocking Key) in case you’ve misplaced your sim pack, and some other vital info.
So guys, like I promised earlier, these are the three most easy ways by which you can check your data balances on your MTN line.
Kindly tell us in the comments section below, which method you preferred the most, and if you found the article to be helpful, kindly give it a thumbs up by sharing it, and as always, I’ll see you all tomorrow, #peace out.