The MTN night plan is one of the cheapest ways you can get data on your MTN line for as low as ₦25 and ₦50 for 250 and 500MB respectively, and subscribing to it is pretty easy too as I’ll be showing you how to do that in a minute.
- How to subscribe to the GLO midnight browsing plan, with ₦100 for 1GB.
- How to subscribe to the Airtel night browsing plan, giving you 250MB for ₦25.
Before we begin, do take note that this plan is only available for customers on the MTN Pulse tariff plan alone, so, you’ll have to be on this tariff plan before you can have access to and subscribe to the MTN midnight browsing plan.
To migrate your line to the Pulse tariff plan for those who weren’t on it before, all you have to do is;
- Open your phone call dialer app;
- And dial the USSD code *406*1# or *123*2*2#
- Or, text “406” to 312.
- You’ll be immediately migrated to the Pulse tariff plan.
So, having done that, now let’s see how we can subscribe to the MTN midnight browsing subscription plan on our phones. #enjoy.
- All MTN data plans, their prices, duration, & subscription codes.
- How to transfer data from your MTN line to friends and family.
How to subscribe to the MTN night plan via the USSD code
Follow these steps to subscribe to or buy the MTN night browsing plan.
- Open your phone’s call dialer app, and dial the code, *406#
- From the menu shown to you, enter “4” to go to “NightLife Bundles“, and press “Send“.
- On the next page, simply enter the number(1 or 2) for the night data plan you wish to purchase.
- Confirm your selection by entering “1” on the next page.
- You’ll receive a prompt and a text message confirming that you have subscribed to the MTN midnight browsing plan.
- So, immediately the clock hits 11:00 p.m., you can start browsing with your night data plan.
How to check your MTN night plan data balance
To check your night plan data balance, all you have to do is;
- Open your phone call dialer app, and dial the code, *323#.
- Select “4” for balance check.
- You will get a popup on your screen, and also receive a text message containing all your currently active data balances, including your night plan data balance.
Frequently asked questions
Only customers on the MTN Pulse tariff plan are allowed to subscribe to and use the MTN midnight browsing plan.
The MTN night data bundle automatically gets activated by 11:00 PM and deactivates by 6:00 AM the next morning.
No, all active night plan subscriptions must be used up on or before 6:00 AM.
Yes, you can, but there is a 2GB fair usage data policy, meaning that the maximum amount of data you can subscribe to is 2GB, after you’ve used up to 2GB worth of data, you won’t be able to subscribe again that night.
And there you have it, folks, all you need to know about the MTN night plan data bundles. Give this post a thumbs up if you find it helpful, and as always, I’ll see y’all tomorrow, #peace out!!!