In the case you’re running out of airtime on your phone, well, run no more, cause today, I’ll be showing you exactly how to borrow airtime from MTN, using the MTN XtraTime top-up service.
What is the MTN XtraTime?
Simple, XtraTime is a top-up service provided by the telecommunications giant, MTN, that lets customers borrow airtime when they’re running out of it, and pay back on their next recharge.
Though there is a 15.36% fee attached to every airtime you borrow, so, for instance, let’s say you took an airtime loan of ₦100, the actual amount that will be credited to your balance will be ₦84.64.
So, now that we’ve known what XtraTime stands for, let’s see how we can actually borrow some of it from MTN.
- How to borrow data from MTN with the MTN XtraByte Top-up service.
- How to borrow airtime and data from Glo with the Glo mobile top-up service.
- How to share your airtime with family & friends on your MTN line.
How to borrow airtime from MTN with MTN XtraTime
Follow these steps to borrow airtime from MTN.
- Open your call dialer app, dial the code, *303#, and send.
- If you’re eligible for an XtraTime top-up, you’ll get a list of airtime top-up amounts you can choose from, ranging from ₦50 to ₦2,000.
- Select the amount you want by entering the corresponding number.
- Once you do so, you’ll get a text from MTN confirming your airtime top-up.
And that wraps it up for how to borrow airtime from MTN with the XtraTime top-up service.
If you have any questions, kindly leave them in the comments section below, and as always, I’ll see y’all tomorrow, #peace out.