Is “Saving Private Ryan” on Netflix?
Yes, the 1998 American war movie, Saving Private Ryan, is currently available on Netflix USA, UK, Australia, etc, but not in Canada as of when writing this article.
Movies to watch right now
How do I watch Saving Private Ryan on Netflix?
If you’re currently in a location where the movie “Saving Private Ryan” is not available on Netflix, such as Canada, then here’s what to do instead.
- Go to the Google Play Store or Apple app store and download any VPN app of your choice.
- Open the VPN app, and set the location to one where you think the movie might be available, for example, the UK.
- Go to your Netflix app, and search for the movie.
- This time, you should see it among the search results.
- Simply tap on it as you would usually do, and start watching.
- Easy peasy!!
Saving Private Ryan is a 1998 war movie that is based on World War 2 events. It tells the story of Capt. John H. Miller and his men, on a mission to rescue a young soldier, Private James Ryan, whose three brothers have been killed in combat during the Normandy landings in June 1944.
The movie was released in 1998, and still stays valid today as one of the greatest, most gruesome, and emotion-wrecking war movies ever made as it literally plunges you into the mess and destruction that war brings with it.
Is “Saving Private Ryan” a true story?
Yes, although the story behind the movie “Saving Private Ryan” is true, the characters used are all fictional.
And you can read more about the actual real-life people involved in the event below.
And that wraps it up for the “Saving Private Ryan” movie on Netflix.
More movies to watch on Netflix