How to take screenshot in Samsung F12 – If you’ve got the Samsung F12 phone in India, today, I’ll be teaching you exactly how to take screenshot in your Galaxy phone, in three different ways.
And these include;
How to take screenshot in Samsung F12
- How to take screenshots using the volume down + power button combo.
- How to take screenshots using Samsung’s Assistant Menu button.
- How to take screenshots using Samsung’s “Swipe to capture” gesture.
So, having said this, now let’s get started. #enjoy.
- 3 ways to take screenshots on your Samsung Galaxy J7 phone.
- How to take screenshots in your Samsung A21s phone in three ways.
- How to take screenshots in your Samsung F41 phone in three ways.
- How to take screenshots in your Samsung A31 phone in three ways.
How to take screenshot using the volume down & power button
Now this is one of the oldest means of taking screenshots on Android phones since time immemorial, and to take screenshot in your Samsung F12 phone using this method, all you simply have to do is;
- While on the page that you want to take a screenshot of;
- Quickly press and release the “volume down“, and “Power button” to take a screenshot.
- Once you do so, the screenshot will be captured.
How to take screenshot using Samsung’s Assistant Menu
In case you’re finding it difficult to use the volume down and power button combo to take screenshot in your Samsung F12 phone, then you will find this method a lot easier and even more practical.
So, with the Samsung’s Assistant Menu, you will get a small menu button at the left or right edge of your phone’s display that whenever tapped, shows a menu of quick actions you can perform on your Galaxy phone, which includes taking screenshots as shown on the photo below.
And here’s how you can turn on the Assistant Menu to enable you to take a screenshot in your Galaxy F12 phone.
- Simply make your way to your phone’s main settings page.
- Locate and tap on the “Accessibility” settings option.
- From there, go to “Interaction and dexterity“.
- Locate the “Assistant menu” option with a toggle button in front of it.
- Now, simply tap on this button to get it activated.
- And when activated, you will see a small menu button placed either on the left or right edge of your phone screen.
- Now, anytime you tap on this button, you will get a host of icons with different functions, and you can even swipe left or right to see more of these options.
- Now, from there, simply locate the “Screenshots” option, tap on it, and your screenshot will be taken.
So, whenever you find yourself on a page that you would love to take a screenshot of, simply tap on the Assistant Menu button, and from there, tap on the screenshot option, and your screenshot will be captured.
Easy peasy, right?
- The best Samsung dual SIM phones you can find today, and places to buy them from.
- 20+ best Samsung Galaxy tablets you should buy in 2022, & their prices.
How to take screenshot using Samsung’s “Palm swipe to capture” gesture
And the last method of how to take screenshot in Samsung F12 is by using the “Palm swipe to capture” gesture. And what this means is you simply swipe the edge of your palm across your phone’s screen to capture the said screenshot.
Sounds pretty cool, right?
And here’s how you can get this feature activated on your Samsung F12 phone.
- First of all, kindly make your way to your phone’s settings menu.
- Go to “Advanced features“.
- From advanced features, go to “Motions and gestures”.
- And finally, from the motions & gestures page, you should see the option labeled “Palm swipe to capture” with a toggle button in front of it.
- Now, simply tap on this toggle button to get it activated, and you’re halfway done.
- So, whenever you want to take a screenshot in your Samsung F12 phone, simply swipe the edge of your palm across the screen, and the page will be captured.
- Take note that the edge of your palm must be touching the screen while swiping.
And that wraps it for today on how to take screenshot in Samsung F12.