And these include;
How to take screenshot in or on Samsung A51
- How to take a screenshot by using the “Volume down + power button” combo.
- How to take a screenshot by using the “Palm swipe to capture” gesture feature.
- And finally, how to take a screenshot by using Samsung’s “Assistant menu” accessibility feature.
So, you’re ready?
Sure, then let’s begin. #enjoy
- The best Samsung Galaxy tablets that you should buy in 2022, along with their prices.
- The best Samsung phones with 90 & 120Hz high refresh rate display that you can find today.
- How to take screenshots on your Samsung Galaxy M31 smartphone, in 3 ways.
How to take screenshots, using the “volume down & power button”
Like most Android phones, the Samsung Galaxy A51 lets you take a screenshot by pressing and holding the “volume-down” and power buttons simultaneously.
And to achieve this, all you simply have to do is;
- While you’re on the screen, app, or page that you want to take a screenshot of;
- Simply press and hold the volume down and power button simultaneously or at once if you can do that.
- And once you’re able to hit the buttons right, the page or screen will be captured.
How to take screenshots, using the “Palm swipe to capture” gesture
If using the volume-down and power buttons seems difficult for you, then another easy way to take a screenshot on your Samsung A51 phone is by using a feature called the “Palm swipe to capture” gesture.
So, as the name suggests, you simply just have to swipe the edge of your palm across your phone’s display, and the screenshot will be captured. Magical right?
And here’s how to do that on your Galaxy A51 phone.
- First of all, you have to activate the feature by going to your phone’s settings menu.
- And from there, go to “Advanced features“.
- From “advanced features”, go to the “Motions and gestures” settings option.
- And finally, from there, you should see the option labeled “Palm swipe to capture” with a toggle button in front of it.
- Simply tap on this toggle to get it activated, and you’re halfway done.
- Now, kindly go to the page that you want to take a screenshot of.
- And while you’re there, simply swipe the edge of your palm across the screen, and the page will be captured.
- Make sure that your palm’s edge is slightly touching the phone’s screen while swiping.
How to take screenshots on your Samsung A51 by using the Samsung’s assistant menu
And the last method on how to take screenshot in or on Samsung A51 is by using a feature called the “Assistant menu” or the “Assistant menu button”.
So, what this does is, when activated, it simply gives you a small menu button icon at either the left or right edge of your screen, and when tapped, it gives you a menu of settings just like the ones you get for the quick setting toggles when you pull down the notifications tray twice, and from there, you can simply tap on any of the setting icons to carry out any task on your phone, such as taking screenshots.
And here’s how to get it ready and working on your Samsung A51 phone.
- Simply find your way to your phone’s main settings page.
- And from there, locate and tap on the “Accessibility” settings option.
- Now, tap on the option labeled “Interaction and dexterity“.
- Locate the option that says “Assistant menu” with a toggle button in front of it.
- And finally, simply tap on the toggle button to get it activated.
- When activated, you will see a small menu button placed either on the left or right edge of your phone screen as shown in the screenshot below.
- And like I said earlier, whenever you tap on this menu button, you will get a host of quick setting icons, and you can even swipe left and right to see more of them.
- So, simply locate the one that says “Screenshots“, and you can tap on it to take a screenshot.
And that wraps it up for how to take screenshot in or on Samsung A51.
If you have any questions or contributions to make, kindly leave them in the comments section, and if you find this article to be helpful, then kindly give it a thumbs up by sharing it, and as always, I’ll see y’all tomorrow, #peace out.
- The best Samsung dual SIM supported smartphones that you can find and buy today.
- Looking for authorized Samsung offices in Lagos? Here are the addresses & contacts of all authorized Samsung offices you can find in Lagos today.