How to take screenshot in or on Samsung A12 – If you’re in the United States or India, today, I’ll be showing you exactly how you can take screenshots on your Samsung Galaxy A12 phone, in three different ways.
So, you’re ready?
Sure, then let’s begin.
- How to take screenshots on your Samsung Galaxy A51 phone in 3 ways.
- 3 ways to take a screenshot or screenshots on your Galaxy M31 smartphone.
- How to take screenshots on your Samsung Galaxy F62 smartphones.
How to take screenshot in or on Samsung A12
- How to take a screenshot by using the “volume down” + power button combo.
- How to take a screenshot using Samsung’s Assistant Menu screenshot button.
- How to take a screenshot using Samsung’s “Palm swipe to capture” gesture.
So, having said this, now let’s see how we take screenshots on our Galaxy A12 phones, using any of the three methods.
How to take screenshot using the “volume down” & power button
This is actually the easiest way of taking screenshots not just on Samsung smartphones alone, but generally on all Android smartphones.
And to do this, simply follow the steps below.
- First of all, make sure that you’re currently on the page or screen that you want to take a screenshot of.
- Now, quickly press and release the “volume down“, and press and release the “Power button” to take a screenshot (you need to do this very quickly).
- Alternatively, you can also press and release the volume down & power button at once instead of pressing them one after the other.
- And once you’ve gotten the combo right, the screenshot will be captured.
After taking the screenshot, you’ll get a roll of options at the bottom of your phone’s screen, and from there, you can quickly perform tasks like sharing the screenshot, cropping it, editing, or even taking a “scroll shot” by pressing the downward pointing arrow.
And that’s how you can take screenshots using the volume down and power button combination. But what if you’re finding it difficult to press both buttons at the right time?
Well, that’s where the second method comes in.
How to take screenshot on your Samsung A12 using the Samsung’s Assistant menu button
With this method, instead of trying to hit the volume down and power button at the same time, you will get a small menu button at the left or right edge of your phone’s display that whenever tapped, shows a menu of quick actions you can perform on your Galaxy phone, which includes taking screenshots as shown on the photo below.
And here’s how to get it activated.
- First of all, find your way down to your phone’s main settings page.
- When in there, locate and tap on the “Accessibility” settings option.
- And from accessibility, go to “Interaction and dexterity“.
- Now locate the “Assistant menu” option with a toggle button in front of it.
- And simply tap on this button to get it activated.
- When activated, you will see a small menu button placed either on the left or right edge of your phone screen.
- And when you tap on this button, it brings up a menu of options, so simply locate the one that says “Screenshot” from there, and tap on it to take a screenshot on your Galaxy A12 phone.
How to take screenshot using the “Palm swipe to capture” gesture
And the last method of how to take screenshot in or on Samsung A12 phone is by using the “Palm swipe to capture” gesture. And what this means is you simply swipe the edge of your palm across your phone’s screen to capture the said screenshot.
So, with this feature activated, all you have to do is swipe the edge of your palm across your phone’s screen, and the screenshot will be captured.
And here’s how to get it activated.
- First of all, make your way down to your phone’s main settings page.
- Now, go to “Advanced features“.
- And from there, go to “Motions and gestures”.
- Finally, on the motions & gestures page, you should see the option labeled “Palm swipe to capture” with a toggle in front of it.
- Simply tap on this toggle to get it activated, and you’re done.
- Now, whenever you want to take a screenshot, simply swipe the edge of your palm across your phone’s screen to capture the shot.
- Take note that the edge of your palm must be touching the screen while swiping.
And that wraps it up for how to take screenshot in or on Samsung A12.
If you have any questions, kindly leave them in the comments section below, and if you find this post to be helpful, then kindly give it a thumbs up by sharing it, and as always, I’ll see y’all tomorrow, #peace out.
- List of Samsung DeX supported smartphones to buy in 2022.
- All Samsung dual SIM phones from 2017 to date.