How to take screenshot in Samsung F41 – If you’ve got the Samsung F41 phone in India, today, I’ll be teaching you exactly how to take screenshot in your Galaxy phone, in three different ways.
And these include;
How to take screenshot in Samsung F41
- How to take screenshots using the volume down + power button combo.
- How to take screenshots using Samsung’s Assistant Menu button.
- How to take screenshots using Samsung’s “Swipe to capture” gesture.
So, having said this, now let’s get started. #enjoy.
- How to take screenshot in Samsung F62 in three ways.
- How to take screenshot in Samsung A51 in three ways.
- How to take screenshot in Samsung A12 in three ways.
How to take screenshot by using the volume down & power button
Now this is one of the oldest means of taking screenshots on Android phones since time immemorial, and to take a screenshot in your Samsung F41 phone using this method, all you simply have to do is;
- While on the page that you want to take a screenshot of;
- Quickly press and release the “volume down“, and “Power button” to take a screenshot.
- Once you do so, the screenshot will be captured.
How to take screenshots using Samsung’s Assistant Menu
In case you’re finding it difficult to use the volume down and power button combo to take screenshots in your Samsung F41 phone, then you will find this method a lot easier and even more practical.
So, with the Samsung’s Assistant Menu, you will get a small menu button at the left or right edge of your phone’s display that whenever tapped, shows a menu of quick actions you can perform on your Galaxy phone, which includes taking screenshots as shown on the photo below.
And here’s how you can turn on the Assistant Menu to enable you to take a screenshot in your Galaxy F41 phone.
- Simply make your way to your phone’s main settings page.
- Locate and tap on the “Accessibility” settings option.
- From there, go to “Interaction and dexterity“.
- Locate the “Assistant menu” option with a toggle button in front of it.
- Now, simply tap on this button to get it activated.
- And when activated, you will see a small menu button placed either on the left or right edge of your phone screen.
- Now, anytime you tap on this button, you will get a host of icons with different functions, and you can even swipe left or right to see more of these options.
- Now, from there, simply locate the “Screenshots” option, tap on it, and your screenshot will be taken.
So, whenever you find yourself on a page that you would love to take a screenshot of, simply tap on the Assistant Menu button, and from there, tap on the screenshot option, and your screenshot will be captured.
Easy peasy, right?
How to take a screenshot using Samsung’s “Palm swipe to capture” gesture
And the last method of how to take screenshot in Samsung F41 is by using the “Palm swipe to capture” gesture. And what this means is you simply swipe the edge of your palm across your phone’s screen to capture the said screenshot.
Sounds pretty cool, right?
And here’s how you can get this feature activated on your Samsung F41 phone.
- First of all, kindly make your way to your phone’s settings menu.
- Go to “Advanced features“.
- From advanced features, go to “Motions and gestures”.
- And finally, from the motions & gestures page, you should see the option labeled “Palm swipe to capture” with a toggle button in front of it.
- Now, simply tap on this toggle button to get it activated, and you’re halfway done.
- So, whenever you want to take a screenshot on your Samsung F41 phone, simply swipe the edge of your palm across the screen, and the page will be captured.
- Take note that the edge of your palm must be touching the screen while swiping.
And that wraps it up for how to take screenshot in Samsung F41.