How to take screenshot in Samsung M31: If you’re finding it difficult to take screenshots on your Samsung Galaxy M31 smartphone, today, I’ll be showing you exactly how you can do so, & in three different ways.
And these methods include;
How to take screenshot in Samsung M31
- How to take screenshots using the volume-down + power button combo.
- How to take a screenshot using Samsung’s Assistant Menu screenshot button.
- How to take a screenshot using the Samsung’s “Palm swipe to capture” gesture.
So, having said that, now let’s see how to capture screenshots on our Galaxy M31 Samsung phones using any one of the various methods listed above.
- How to take screenshots on the Samsung Galaxy A51.
- How to take screenshots on the Samsung Galaxy F62.
How to take screenshot in Samsung M31 with the volume-down + power button
The volume-down + power button combination is actually one of the oldest and most recognized methods of taking screenshots on Android phones since time immemorial;
And to do this on your Galaxy M31 Samsung smartphone, all you have to do is;
- First of all, make sure that you’re currently on the page or screen that you want to take a screenshot of.
- Now, quickly press and release the “volume down“, and press and release the “Power button” to take a screenshot (you need to do this very quickly).
- Pressing and releasing the volume-down & power button at once also works.
- And once you do this, the screenshot will be captured.
After taking a screenshot, Samsung also gives you a roll of options at the bottom of your screen, these are called the “screenshot toolbar“, and from there, you can decide to take a scroll shot, crop the image you just captured, share it, etc.
How to take screenshot using the Samsung’s Assistant Menu button
If you’re like me, and you feel that using the volume-down & power button to take screenshots on your Galaxy M31 smartphone is difficult and doesn’t make sense, simply because you couldn’t get to press the two buttons at the same time, then this second method is for you.
So, with the Samsung’s Assistant Menu, you’ll get a small button on either the left or right edge of your phone’s screen that when pressed, brings up a host of setting option icons on your phone, of which the screenshot button is among them.
So, how do we get this enabled on our Galaxy M31 phone?
- First of all, find your way down to your phone’s main settings page.
- When in there, locate and tap on the “Accessibility” settings option.
- And from accessibility, go to “Interaction and dexterity“.
- Now locate the “Assistant menu” option with a toggle button in front of it.
- And simply tap on this button to get it activated.
- When activated, you will see a small menu button placed either on the left or right edge of your phone screen.
- And when you tap on this button, it brings up a menu of options, so simply locate the one that says “Screenshot” from there, and tap on it to take a screenshot on your Samsung Galaxy M31 phone.
How to take screenshots using the Samsung’s “Palm swipe to capture” gesture
The “Palm swipe to capture” gesture is another cool and easy way to take screenshot in Samsung M31 smartphone because all you have to do is simply swipe the edge of your palm across your phone’s screen, and a screenshot will be captured.
Sounds cool, right?
And here’s how to get it activated on your Samsung Galaxy M31 phones.
- First of all, make your way down to your phone’s main settings menu.
- Now, go to “Advanced features“.
- And from advanced features, go to “Motions and gestures”.
- And finally, from the motions & gestures page, you should see the option labeled “Palm swipe to capture” with a toggle in front of it.
- Simply tap on this toggle to get it activated, and you’re done.
- Now whenever you come across a page that you would love to take a screenshot of, simply swipe the edge of your palm across your phone’s screen to capture the screenshot.
- Take note that your palm’s edge must be touching the screen while swiping.
And that wraps it up for how to take screenshot in Samsung M31, if you have any questions, kindly leave them in the comments section below, and if you find this post to be helpful, then kindly give it a thumbs up by sharing it, and as always, I’ll see y’all tomorrow, #peace out.
- The best Samsung dual SIM supported smartphones you can buy in 2022.
- All authorized Samsung offices locations you can find in lagos, complete with addresses, and contacts.