How to buy data on Glo – Here’s me assuming that you’re still new to the Glo network and don’t know how to do basic stuff like recharging or loading airtime, buying data, etc. Well, if that’s the case, then today, I’ll be teaching you exactly how you can buy data or subscribe on the Glo mobile network, and in two different ways.
So, you’re ready?
Sure, then let’s begin. #enjoy.
The Two Ways to Buy Data on Glo
Here are the two different ways you can buy data on the Glo mobile network.
- By recharging directly from your bank
- Buying data with your airtime.
The first one is quite self-explanatory as you can easily buy data from your bank either by using your bank app or by using your bank’s USSD code.
Every bank has its USSD code, so, if you don’t know yours, kindly contact your bank’s customer care.
Now, what if you want to buy data from your airtime balance instead?
Well, here you go.
How to buy data on Glo using your airtime balance
- Make sure you have the required amount of airtime for the data you want to purchase.
- Open your call dialer app, and dial the code, *777#
- Select “1” for data.
- Select “1” again for “Buy Data Plan”.
- Select if you would the data to auto-renew or not when it finishes.
- Select the class of data you want to purchase, ranging from Mini to Night & Weekend Plans.
- Select the amount of data you want to purchase, and that’s it.
After following the steps above, the data amount you selected will be credited to your Glo data balance, and you can begin surfing the internet right there and then.
And there you have it, folks, that’s how to buy data on Glo or subscribe to your Glo line. Give this post a thumbs up by sharing it if you find it helpful, and as always, I’ll see y’all tomorrow, #peace out.