Let’s say you just bought an iPhone 5, and you don’t know how to turn off the cellular data on this smartphone, well, worry no more, cause today, I’m gonna show you exactly how you can turn off the 3G and LTE cellular data connections on your iPhone 5 mobile smartphones.
You may want to turn off cellular data on your smartphone for a couple of reasons, either because it drains a lot from your battery life, or because it is eating too much from your monthly data subscription.
So, if you find yourself in any of these situations, then here’s how to turn off the cellular data on your iPhone 5 mobile smartphone.
• How to turn off data roaming on your iPhone 5.
• How to turn off the hotspot internet sharing on your iPhone 5.
How to turn off 3G and LTE on iPhone 5
- Go to your iPhone settings menu, “General” settings, and tap on “Cellular“.
- From iOS 7 to 10, go to settings, and tap on “Cellular“.
- From there you should see the option to turn on/off LTE with the “Enable LTE” option.
- To turn off 3G, simply disable “Cellular Data” and the whole thing will go off.
And that way, you simply and successfully turned off 3G and LTE cellular data connections on your iPhone 5 mobile smartphone.
When next you need to make use of them, and they needed to be turned back on, simply trace back the steps above, and re-enable or turn back on the buttons you turned off, it’s as simple as that.
So, with that, kindly tell us if you’re having any more issues hindering you from doing this on your phone by leaving your complaints in the comments section below, and if the steps did work for you, kindly give this post a thumbs up by sharing it, and as always, I’ll see y’all tomorrow, #peace out.
• How to reply to messages from the lock screen on iPhones.
• How to change the keyboard color on your iPhone.
• How to reset your iPhone’s home screen to the default layout.