In less than 5 min today, I’ll be showing you exactly how you can check your Airtel mobile phone number on your smartphones, in three different ways.
And these include;
- By checking your Airtel SIM pack.
- By calling or texting a friend.
- By dialing the Airtel number check code.
So, you’re ready?
Sure, then let’s begin. #enjoy.
- How to subscribe to the Airtel night browsing plan, giving you 250MB for ₦25.
- 4 ways to check and know your Glo mobile phone number.
How to check your Airtel mobile number by checking your Airtel SIM pack
This process is the simplest, and probably the first thing you will want to do if you forget, and can’t seem to remember your Airtel mobile number.
So, if you still have your Airtel SIM pack with you, simply pick it up from where you kept it and look at the back of it, your should see your Airtel mobile phone number clearly written on it, together with your PUK (Personal Unblocking Key) code.
But if you’re like me, and you’ve probably thrown away the SIM pack the moment you got the Airtel SIM, then this is where the second method comes in.
By calling or texting a friend
Simply pick up your phone which contains the Airtel line, now, get a second phone, and use your phone to make a quick call or send a short text message to the other phone, and when you do this, your Airtel mobile number should be displayed on the screen of the second phone either as the caller or as the sender of the text message.
Easy peasy right?
But again, what if there is no second phone nearby so you could make a quick call or send a text message to?
Well, that’s where the third option comes in.
How to check your Airtel number by using the Airtel special USSD code
Follow these steps to check your airtel mobile phone number using the airtel special USSD code.
- Open your phone’s call dialer app.
- Dial *121*3*4# and press send.
- When you do this, your Airtel mobile number will be displayed on your phone’s screen.
- And that’s it. Yes, it’s that simple.
And that wraps it up for today on how to check your number on your smartphone using any of the three easy methods listed and discussed above.
If you have any questions, kindly leave them in the comments section below, and if you find this post helpful, then kindly give it a thumbs up by sharing it, and as always, I’ll see y’all tomorrow, #peace out.
- How to check your MTN data balances on your phone.
- 3 ways to check your Etisalat data balances on your smartphones.