You know, i was actually wondering, are there still people out there who doesn’t know how to perform some of the basic tasks on their android smartphones, like changing of fonts, wallpapers, themes, launchers and all that..
Well, i made a little bit of research about that, and to my surprise, i found out that, yes there are quite still a handful of persons who doesn’t know how to do those things.
So, if you’re one of those fellas out there who doesn’t know how to you know, change the fonts on your android smartphones, wallpapers and all that, or maybe you know how to those things but just seem to find them a little less easy on this particular device, probably because you’re using that brand of smartphone for the first time, well, i got your back.
So today I’m gonna be showing you folks how you can change the fonts, themes, and wallpapers on your Infinix and Tecno smartphones, and trust me, this short but fun exercise will require only but just five minutes of your life.
And without further ado, let’s get started.. #Enjoy.
How to change the fonts on your Infinix and Tecno smartphones.
- Make sure that your phones are set to and are running on the latest version of their proprietary factory-made UI or launchers. i.e XOS Launcher for Infinix, and HiOS Launcher for Tecno. To update them to their latest versions in case they weren’t doing so before now, you can gently tap on their respectively links below to do so.
- After you’ve made sure of that, if you’re on Infinix’s platform, locate the app labelled as “XTheme” and tap on it to open it, while on Tecno’s platform, locate and open “Hi Theme”.
- The interface for both apps should look exactly the same, notwithstanding what brand of smartphone that you’re making use of. So any further steps listed henceforth should apply to both of them.
- While on the apps homepages, at the bottom of your phone’s screen you should see some options, from there select the one that says “Discovery”, and from the discovery options, tap on the option that is labelled as “Font”.
- From there you should see all the available fonts that are provided for one to download and make use of for free.
- You can go ahead and tap on any font of your choice, first you’ll be asked to download it, and after that, you can go ahead and apply it afterwards.
- You can try out and play with as many fonts as you want, as there is no limit to the number of fonts that you can apply and stripe at a time.. #Cheers..
▪ Infinix XOS 6 Dolphon review – All the new features that comes with Infinix latest version of its custom UI.
▪ Tecno HiOS 6 review – Everything you need to know about Tecno’s new android 10 based custom UI.
How to change themes on your Infinix and Tecno smartphones.
Like every other smartphone brand out there, Infinix and Tecno smartphones provide its users with a pretty large library of custom-made themes that are constantly being created and developed by benevolent fans in its fast growing and expanding community, and they’re all available for free.
In addition to that, they even give one the freedom to create and customize your own theme yourself, incase you want to go bespoke, and we’ll be covering the process to achieve that as well in a minute or two.
So to change the theme on your Infinix or Tecno smartphones, kindly follow the steps which will be listed out below. But please take note that this is not a process or way of changing the launcher on your phone. To change the launcher entirely on your phone, you can do that by simply going to Google Playstore and download any custom launcher of your choice.
So, back to the topic..
- On your Infinix or Tecno smartphone, go to their respective theme stores like we did in the first steps above. i.e XTheme for Infinix, and Hi Theme for Tecno.
- On the apps or stores homepages, from the options provided for you at the bottom of your phone’s screen, tap on the one that says “Theme”, and you should be ushered into the huge theme libraries for the respective apps.
- From there, you can feed your eyes by scrolling through the unending list of themes, and experimenting with as many of them as you want, applying and striping them one after another, to see how each looks and feels on your smartphone..
- To be more specific, you can sort the themes by “Ranking” or “Category”, that way, you can easily find one that suits your style from the heap of divers themes.
And like i said earlier, the stores also give one the freedom to create and customize their own theme to their taste for those who wants to go bespoke, and to do that, all you have to do is;
- Go back to the stores and from the options shown to you at the bottom of your phone’s screen, tap on the one that says “Discovery”.
- While in there, you will be required to select and set any photo of your choice as your lockscreen wallpaper, and another for your homescreen.
- After that, you’ll be required to choose a custom icon from the few that are provided for you.
- After you’ve done that, tap on the button that says “Apply” and that’s all.
How to change wallpapers on your Infinix and Tecno smartphones.
When it comes to changing of wallpapers on android smartphones, there is no particular laid out compulsory step-by-step process or approved method of doing this, as there are many approaches that one can take to change the wallpapers on their phones.
Though the most common way and one which i believe you should know, is by going to your phone’s gallery or photos app, pick any picture of your choice, and set it as a wallpaper.
But Infinix and Tecno, like with the themes that they offer for free, they also offer their users a huge selection of custom-made wallpapers that one can download and apply on their phones for free as well.
And to access this huge library of wallpapers, here are the steps you should follow.
- Once again, head back to the Infinix XTheme or Tecno’s Hi Theme app depending on what brand that you’re operating from.
- On the apps homepage, and from the list of options provided for you at the bottom of your phone’s screen, gently tap on the one that says “Wallpapers”, and once again, you’ll be ushered into the apps huge library of cool looking wallpapers.
- To save yourself some time and avoid getting overwhelmed by the unending list of wallpapers, you can sort them either by “Ranking”, or by “Category” same way you did for themes. That way, you can easily and quickly find a wallpaper that fits your style best without blindly scrolling through the list of ever evolving wallpapers.
- When you eventually find a wallpaper you like, tap on it and you’ll be prompted to download it first of all, and after that, you can go ahead and apply it on your smartphone.
Alright fellas, i guess this will be all for today, and i hope that this tutorial will help you to begin to enjoy more, and get more out of your Infinix and Tecno smartphones by showing you how you can change the fonts, wallpapers and themes on them.
If so, please kindly give this article a thumbs up by sharing it if you enjoyed reading it, and as always, I’ll see you all tomorrow, #Peace Out.
▪ How to enable and use dark mode on any non-android-10 running Infinix phone.
▪ How to enable and use dark mode on any supported & non-supported Tecno device out there.
▪ How to setup and make use of android 10 swipe-based navigation gesture on any Infinix or Tecno phone.