How to migrate to MTN Pulse – Do you want to learn how to migrate to the MTN Pulse tariff plan?
If yes, then in less than 3 minutes today, I’ll be showing you the different ways you can do this on your mobile devices, but before then;
What is the MTN Pulse tariff plan?
Simple, MTN Pulse is one of the most popular MTN tariff plans available today, owing to the fact that it gives you the cheapest call rates you can currently find on the MTN network at 12.39k/sec, as well as a truckload of data bonus benefits, some of which includes;
- Up to 2GB worth of data for just ₦200 with the Pulse midnight browsing plans.
- Earn Pulse points as you make calls and buy data bundles which can be exchanged for free data at any time.
- The Pulse Tuesday data offer that enables you to purchase special data at a discounted price on Tuesdays ONLY. For instance, you can purchase 5GB worth of data for just ₦500.
- Special 750MB 3-day data plan at ₦300, & 1.5GB Weekly data plan at ₦500, etc.
To learn more about the MTN Pulse tariff plan and all the benefits you stand to enjoy as a Pulse subscriber, simply follow the link below.
So, having said these, now let’s see how to migrate to the MTN Pulse tariff plan, #enjoy.
How to Migrate to MTN Pulse via USSD Code
Follow these steps to migrate to the MTN Pulse tariff plan with the special USSD code.
- Open the call dialer app on your phone, and dial the code, *406*1#.
- Once you do this, you’ll be migrated to the Pulse tariff plan, and an SMS will be sent to you confirming such.
Now if for any reason you don’t want to follow the USSD code format, here’s another way to migrate to the Pulse tariff plan.
How to Migrate to MTN Pulse via SMS
Follow these steps to migrate to the MTN Pulse tariff plan using the text message format.
- Open the text message app on your phone, and type the code, 406, as a text message.
- Send this text to the number, 312.
- After you’ve sent it, you’ll be migrated to the Pulse tariff plan, & an SMS will be sent to you confirming such.
These are the two easiest ways you can migrate to the MTN Pulse tariff plan in 2 min.
If you have any questions, kindly leave them in the comments section below, & if you find this post helpful, then kindly give it a thumbs up by sharing it, & as always, I’ll see y’all tomorrow, #peace out.