UBA Transfer Code – If you’ve been looking for the UBA transfer code, a.k.a the Magic Banking code, well, say no more, cause today, I’ll be showing you not only the UBA transfer code but as well as every little bit of information you need to know about transferring money with this USSD code.
So, you’re ready?
Sure, then let’s begin. #enjoy.
More Banking Guides
- How to block your First Bank account & ATM card from any phone in case of theft.
- How to block your GTBank account & ATM card from any phone in 2 min.
- 10 Best loan apps to get quick cash loans without collateral in Nigeria.
What is the UBA transfer code
Simple, the official UBA transfer code or USSD code is *919#, but it doesn’t end there as it comes in two variations.
The first variation, which is *919*3*account number*amount# should be used only when transferring money from one UBA bank account to another UBA bank account;
And the second variation which is *919*4*account number*amount# should be used when transferring money from your UBA bank account to other bank accounts.
So, as you can see, the difference between the two USSD codes is the single-digit numbers (3 & 4) preceding the main codes.
And in case you still want to know more, here’s how to transfer money from your UBA bank accounts to a corresponding UBA bank account or other bank accounts using any of the codes.
How to Transfer Money From UBA
Follow these steps to transfer money from your UBA bank account to another UBA bank account or other accounts.
- Open the call dialer app on your phone;
- The bank account you’re transferring to will determine the code variation you’re going to use.
- Dial *919*3*account number*amount# if you’re transferring from your UBA bank account to another UBA bank account;
- And dial *919*4*account number*amount# if you’re transferring from your UBA bank account to other bank accounts.
- After that, of course, you’ll be asked to input your transfer pin, and that’s it.
- The money will be transferred to the account number you provided in the USSD transfer code.
So, having seen that, what are the other bits of information you need to know about the UBA transfer code or UBA USSD transfer code?
Well, here you go.
Frequently Asked Questions About the Uba Transfer Code
How much does it cost per transaction when using the UBA transfer code?
What are the transaction limits available for the UBA transfer code?
How do I reset my PIN?
And for more information, you can simply call the UBA customer care line from your phone anytime, and on any day.
And that guys, is the UBA transfer code and everything you need to know about it. If you have any questions, kindly leave them in the comments section below, and if you find this post helpful, then kindly give it a thumbs up by sharing it, and as always, I’ll see y’all tomorrow, #peace out.
Even More Guides