Do you want to learn how to block your First Bank account and ATM card from any phone or phone number?
Well, say no more, cause today, I’ll be showing you exactly how you can do that should in case you misplaced your phone, or in a worst-case scenario, it got stolen and you’re scared the thief might gain access to your bank accounts, and do away with your money.
Blocking your account will restrict any debit transactions such as Transfers, online payments, ATM, and POS cash withdrawals from being done on it, until you walk into a banking hall to unblock it yourself.
And here’s how to block your First Bank account and ATM card from any phone if you ever found yourself in any of those above-mentioned ugly situations.
- The top 10 best loan apps in Nigeria to secure quick cash loans without collateral.
- Top ten best apps to save & invest your money in Nigeria with high-interest rates.
- Top ten best apps to get virtual Visa and Mastercards here in Nigeria, without any need for the bank.
- Invoice generator & receipt maker.
How to Block Your First Bank Account & ATM Card From Any Phone Using USSD Code
Follow these steps to adequately block your First Bank account and ATM card from any phone.
- Open the phone app and dial the code, *894*911#
- On the next page, enter “1” to confirm that you want to block (“Post No Debit”) your First Bank account.
- Finally, enter your First Bank account number and send it.
After doing this, both your First Bank account and ATM card will be blocked from carrying out any debit transactions such as transfers, online payments, ATM, and POS cash withdrawals, until unblocked by you, the owner.
And that’s how to block your First Bank account and ATM card from another phone or phone number in just 3 min.
If you have any questions or contributions to make, kindly leave them in the comments section below, and give this post a thumbs up by sharing it if you find it helpful, and as always, I’ll see y’all tomorrow, #peace out.