Do you want to learn how to block your GTB (GTBank) account and ATM card from any phone in less than 5 min?
Let’s assume you misplaced your phone, or in a worst-case scenario, it got stolen, and you’re scared the robber or thief may have access to your bank accounts and do away with your money, especially if it was taken at gunpoint where you’re forced to give out your passwords and ATM card pins.
Naturally, the first thing that comes to mind in a case like this is to block your bank accounts, right?
But since your phone has been stolen or misplaced, how then do you do that without first going to the bank and with the bit of time you have left before the thief successfully gains access to your bank account, and withdraws all the money in it?
Well, good thing you can do that even with another phone, and that’s exactly what I’ll be showing you today, how to adequately block your GTBank account and ATM card with any available phone if ever the situation calls for it.
So, you’re ready?
Sure, then let’s begin. #enjoy.
- How to block your First Bank account & ATM card from any phone in 2 min.
- The top 10 best loan apps in Nigeria to secure quick cash loans without collateral.
- Top ten best apps to save & invest your money in Nigeria with high-interest rates.
- Top ten best apps to get virtual Visa and Mastercards here in Nigeria, without any need for the bank.
How to Block Your GTBank Account & ATM Card From Any Phone in 2 Min
To block your GTBank account and ATM card from any phone, simply follow the steps below.
- Open the phone app and dial the code, *737*51*74#
- On the next page, enter “1” to confirm that you want to block your GTBank account.
- Finally, enter your GTBank account number and send it.
Once you do this, both your GTBank account and ATM card will be blocked from carrying out any debit transactions such as transfers, online payments, ATM, and POS cash withdrawals, until unblocked by you.
And that’s how to block your GTBank account and ATM card from any phone in less than 5 min.
If you have any questions or contributions to make, kindly leave them in the comments section below, and give this post a thumbs up by sharing it if you find it helpful, and as always, I’ll see y’all tomorrow, #peace out.