Without beating about the bush, today, I’m gonna be teaching you how to download Twitter videos on your Android and iPhones in 2 min.
Yeah, you heard that right, 2 min.
So, you’re ready?
Sure, then let’s begin. #enjoy.
- How to download Facebook videos on your Android & iPhones in 2 min.
- How to download Facebook reels on your Android & iPhones in 2 min.
- How to delete anyone from your Facebook Messenger chats in 2 min.
- How to permanently delete your Reddit account on your iPhone in 2 min.
How to Download Twitter Videos on Your Android & iPhones in 2 Min
Follow these steps to download videos from Twitter on your Android and iPhone in 2 min.
- First of all, copy the link to the video you wish to download from Twitter.
- Now, open any web browser of your choice, and enter this address; https://twittervideodownloader.com/
- Paste the video link you just copied in the space provided for you to do so.
- After that, click or tap the download button on the right.
- You will be taken to a new page where you’ll be required to choose the resolution in which you want to download the video.
- From the list of available resolutions, simply select the one you like, and hit the “Download” button.
- Once you hit “Download”, you will be taken to a video player screen that looks like the screenshot below.
- From there, simply tap on the vertical-three-dot button and hit “Download” again, and this time, your video should start downloading on your device.
Hurray!! You’ve successfully downloaded a video from Twitter.
And that wraps it up for today on how to download Twitter videos on your Android and iPhones.
If you have any questions, kindly leave them in the comments section below and give this post a thumbs up by sharing it if you enjoyed reading it, and as always, I’ll see y’all tomorrow, #peace out.