How to take screenshot in Samsung F62: In just about 5 min today, I’ll be teaching you exactly how you can take a screenshot or screenshots on your Samsung Galaxy F62 smartphone, in three different ways.
And these include;
How to take screenshot in Samsung F62
- How to take screenshots using the volume down + power button combo.
- How to take screenshots using Samsung’s Assistant Menu button.
- How to take screenshots using Samsung’s “Swipe to capture” gesture.
So, having said this, now let’s get started. #enjoy.
- How to take screenshots on your Samsung Galaxy A51 phone.
- How to take screenshots on your Galaxy M31 smartphones in 3 ways.
How to take screenshots using the volume down + power button combo
Now this is one of the oldest and generally accepted methods of taking screenshots on Android phones since time immemorial, and to take a screenshot on your Samsung Galaxy F62 using this method, all you simply have to do is;
- While on the page that you want to take a screenshot of;
- Quickly press and release the “volume down“, and “Power button” to take a screenshot.
- Once you do so, the screenshot will be captured.
- The best Samsung Galaxy tablets you should buy in 2022, & their prices.
- The best Samsung high screen refresh rate phones that you can find & buy today.
How to take screenshot using Samsung’s Assistant Menu
In case you’re finding it difficult to use the volume down + power button combo to take a screenshot in your Samsung Galaxy F62 phone, then you will find this method a lot easier and more practical.
So, with the Samsung’s Assistant Menu, you will get a small button at the edge of your phone’s display that can be used to carry out given functions on your phone, such as taking screenshots, increasing and decreasing the phone’s volume, etc.
And here’s how you can turn on the Assistant Menu to enable you take a screenshot on your Galaxy F62 phone.
- Simply make your way to your phone’s main settings page.
- Locate and tap on the “Accessibility” settings option.
- From there, go to “Interaction and dexterity“.
- Locate “Assistant menu” with a toggle button in front of it.
- Now, simply tap on this button to get it activated.
- When activated, you will see a small menu button placed either on the left or right edge of your phone screen.
- Anytime you tap on this menu button, you will get a host of icons with different functions, and you can even swipe left or right to see more of these options.
- Now, simply locate the one that says “Screenshots”, and you can tap on it to take a screenshot.
So, whenever you find yourself on a page that you would love to take a screenshot of, simply tap on the Assistant Menu button, and from there, tap on the screenshot option, and your screenshot will be captured.
Easy peasy, right?
More guides: The best Samsung dual SIM phones you can find today, and places to buy them from.
How to take screenshots using Samsung’s “Palm swipe to capture” gesture
And the last method of how to take screenshot in Samsung F62 phone is by using the “Palm swipe to capture” gesture, which means you simply swipe the edge of your palm across your phone’s screen to capture a screenshot.
Sounds pretty cool, right?
And here’s how you can get this feature activated on your Samsung F62 phone.
- First of all, kindly make your way to your phone’s settings menu.
- And go to “Advanced features“.
- From advanced features, go to “Motions and gestures”.
- And finally, from the motions & gestures page, you should see the option labeled “Palm swipe to capture” with a toggle in front of it.
- Simply tap on this toggle to get it activated, and you’re halfway done.
- Now, kindly go to the page that you want to take a screenshot of.
- And while you’re there, simply swipe the edge of your palm across the screen, and the screenshot will be captured, and that way, you’re done.
And that wraps it up for how to screenshot in Samsung F62.
If you have any questions or contributions to make, kindly leave them in the comments section below, and if you find this post helpful, kindly give it a thumbs up by sharing it, and as always, I’ll see y’all tomorrow, #peace out.
Read also: A list of all authorized Samsung office locations in Lagos, complete with their contacts, and addresses.