People choose to block calls or numbers (both international & local) on their phones for many different reasons, and on iPhones, the process of blocking international calls is basically the same as blocking every other regular call or number, and I’m going to show you exactly how you can do that on your iPhone, today.
So, you’re ready?
Well, then let’s begin.
• How to change the default keyboard color on your iPhones and use custom colors instead.
• How to reset your iPhone’s home screen back to the default layout.
• Finding it difficult to pair your JBL speakers to your iPhones, here’s how to do that.
How to block international calls on your iPhones
Follow these steps to learn how you can block international calls and every other phone number on your iPhones.
- First thing first, open the “Phone” app on your iPhone.
- From your call log, simply locate the number or caller that you wish to block.
- When found, tap the button beside the number, and you’ll be taken to a new page.
- Scroll to the bottom of this page until you see the option that says “Block this Caller“, and tap it.
- You will get a popup to confirm your selection, simply tap the “Block Contact” button, and you’re done.
Do take note that when a contact is blocked on your iPhone, the person will not be able to call, FaceTime, or even message you until unblocked.
So, if it’s a temporary block, always remember to unblock them when you’re done.
And in addition to that, you can see a list of all the blocked contacts on your iPhone by going to your settings menu, and from there, you can either choose to remove a contact from the blocked list, or even add more contacts to the list.
And here’s how to do that.
How to see the list of all blocked contacts on your iPhone
- Go to your iPhone settings menu, and locate the “Phone” settings option.
- Tap on it to open it.
- Scroll down the page until you see the “Blocked Contacts” option, tap on it.
- And from here, you can see every phone number or contact that is blocked on your iPhone, and you can either choose to remove a number, or even add more numbers to the list.
And that wraps it up for today on how to block international calls on your iPhones. Kindly give this article a thumbs up by sharing it if you find it helpful, and as always, I’ll see y’all tomorrow, #peace out.