• Do you want to learn new ways to take a screenshot or screenshots on your Infinix smartphone? Well, today we’ll be showing you the four new ways to take screenshots on your Infinix smartphone.. #Enjoy
Earlier today, i wrote a well detailed article on how to take a screenshot in six different ways, using the Samsung Galaxy S9 and the S9 Plus smart phones, so i just felt like i should do one also, for them infinix fans out there, and here it is.
How To Take A Screenshot On Any Infinix Phone, Method 1 – Using The Traditional Volume Down + Power Button Method
I’m pretty sure that most people out there, already know of this method, which some people might say it is easiest way to take screenshots on your android device, while others might consider it as one of the hardest means, due to the fact that you might not always get it right when trying to hit the Volume down button, and the power button at once.
But all the same, to get it done on your smart phone, all you have to do is this;
- Make sure you are currently viewing the screen, or the page you wish to screen shot
- Then skillfully press the volume down + power button at once, and like magic, your screen is captured. cool right.
Now like i mentioned above, for those of us using any of the Infinix XOS versions, whether Chameleon, Hummingbird, or even Cheetah, swiping down from the top of your screen immediately after taking the screenshot, will give you options to either share the screen shot using any of your various social media channels or simply delete it.
But more editing can be done to it, by using the default gallery app that comes with your phone.
How To Take A Screenshot On Any Infinix Phone, Method 2 – Using The Screenshot Option From The Quick Notifications Toggles
Infinix knew that the screenshot tool is a really useful tool that sure do comes in handy for people like me. So what did they do with it? they included it as one of quick notifications toggles, for easy reach and quick access. And how do we get to make use of it on our devices..
- First of all, you’ll have to make sure that you’re currently viewing the screen or page which you want to screenshot.
- Swipe down from the top your device’s screen two times to reveal the notifications quick toggle options.
- Then lastly search for, and tap on “Screenshot“, to capture your screen in one quick move.
How To Take A Screenshot Method 3 – Using Infinix Scroll Shot Feature
The “Scroll Shot“ is simply an extended version of screen shot, and what it does is pretty simple, but way too useful. Lets say you want to capture an entire webpage, of which you and i know that the whole thing cannot fit into your screen at once. But with the Scroll Shot feature, the whole portion of the web page can be captured at once, into a single photo, like this.
So how do we get to make use of it?
- First of all, as usual, make sure you are currently on the screen or page you want to capture.
- Secondly, by following the No.2 step listed above in the last method, swipe down to reveal your notifications quick toggle, and select “Scroll Shot“.
- Like magic, the screen of your device will begin to scroll down automatically while capturing every visible part of it.
- Just tap on anywhere on the screen to stop the scroll shot.
How To Take A Screenshot Method 4 – Using Google Assistant
Google Assistant is a virtual voice assistant that helps you gets quite a lot done on your smart phone, with just a simple voice command, and taking screenshots, is just one of them. And this is how it is being done.
- Still as usual, make sure you are currently on the page you wish to capture.
- You can either call up the assistant using the simple “Okay Google“, or “Hey Google“ voice command, or you can as well use the non-voice method, by long pressing on your device’s home button.
- Then say “Take a screenshot“ to capture the screen, or you can as well type in the same words using your device’s keyboard.
- Once the screen has been captured, the assistant prompts you to share it immediately with your contacts, by using any of your various social media channels.
So guys, that is pretty much everything we have today on the four different ways with which we can take screenshots on our infinix smart phones. So tell us which method suits you best in the comments box below, and as well let us know, of you’ve been experiencing any problems with any of the methods listed above.
And in the meantime, keep sharing the good news, and don’t forget to subscribe if you’ve not done so, to keep getting good stuffs like this.
◉ Two new ways to hide apps on new Infinix phones running XOS 5 Cheetah UI.
◉ How to lock apps on new Infinix phones running XOS 5 Cheetah UI.
◉ Everything you need to know about the new Phone Master app that comes with Infinix phones running XOS 5 Cheetah UI.