The Fake Call (Fake Caller ID) is a simple app that has only one job. And what is it?
Well as you’d already guessed, it lets you fake incoming calls on your phone. Though this might seem stupid to a lot of people out there, like why would i want to fake calls on my phone?
But the thing is, think of a scenario where you really have to excuse yourself from a boring meeting or conversation, either with a friend or even your boss at work, now that’s where the fake caller ID app comes in to play.
So like i said earlier, it lets you fake incoming calls on your phone, in order to help you escape from boring conversations and ugly situations.
So today, we’ll be showing you how to make use of a very simple app, called the “Fake Call – Fake Caller ID Prank”, in order to make fake incoming calls on our smartphones today.
So without further ado, let’s get started. #Enjoy.
How does the app work?
So first of all, let us start by telling you how the fake caller ID app work, and how does it work? Simple.
It works simply by letting you set a preferred caller name, telephone number, and a caller picture, or you can choose a caller directly from your phone’s contacts. It also let’s you select different caller screens from various phone manufacturers.
For example, you can set the caller screen to mimic that of a Samsung phone, or Xiaomi, Oppo, etc. After that, you can record a short audio of the call conversation, then finally, it lets you set a timer for when the phone should ring.
In addition to setting timers, you can also perform various actions for your phone to ring. Actions such as “Shake phone to ring“, or you can press your phone’s power button four times, to receive your fake call.
The app is totally free for download and to use, and it doesn’t require an internet connection to work.
So having known how the app works, next thing is to see how we can use it to setup and make fake calls on our phones in 2 mins. Shall we?
How to setup & make fake calls on our phones, by making use of the “Fake Call – Fake Caller ID” app
- First of all, make you that you have the app download and installed on your smartphone, if you haven’t, you can do so by clicking here.
- After downloading the app, open it and select the first option that says “Caller Info“. That is the portion of the app that lets you set your fake call caller’s identity.
- And like i said before, you can manually set these yourself, or simply choose a caller from your phone’s contact list.
- After that, save your settings and go to the next option that says “Call Screens“.
- This is the portion that lets you set different fake call screens for your incoming calls, and like i said before, you can choose different call screens from the various smartphone brands that will be shown to you.
- Now go to the next option that says “Set Timer“, and this is the portion of the app that lets you schedule your fake incoming calls. It lets you schedule your calls for periods of 10 secs, 30 secs, 1 minute, 5 minutes, 15 minutes, and 30 minutes respectively.
- Though this one is compulsory, but you can record a short audio of your fake call conversation if you want to, and to do that, you should click on the last option that says “Call audio“.
- When you take your eyes to the bottom of the app’s homepage, you should see three more options;
- the first says “Ringtone“, and i bet you should already know what that stands for.
- The second one says “History“, and this gives you a history (call log) of your received apps.
- And the last one says “Settings“, this gives you more options of activating the fake calls, such as “shake to receive calls”, or pressing your phone’s power button up to four times.
Alright guys, so that’s it for today, concerning making fake calls with the fake caller ID app on your smartphones. Do share this article if you enjoyed reading it, and as always, I’ll see you all tomorrow, #Peace Out.
◉ How to turn your old laptops to touchscreen, using this simple gadget.
◉ How to hack any phone’s fingerprint reader, using nothing but a sellotape.
◉ How to unlock your Windows PC, using your phone’s fingerprint reader, in 2 mins.
◉ How to solve any difficult math problem, using nothing but your smartphone’s camera, in 5 secs.