Photomath is a simple math problem solver app, developed by Photomath Inc. that lets you solve mathematical equations with your smartphone, by simply pointing your phone’s camera to the said equation.
Let’s say, i have this math equation that I’m finding difficult to work around, all i have to do is;
- Go to Google Play Store and download the said Photomath app.
- Open the app on your device.
- Point your phone’s camera to the said equation, like you want to scan a QR code.
- And in no time, the answer to the math problem, will be right there staring at your face. As simple as sh*t.
What type of math problems can the photomath app solve?
The Photomath app can solve basic and complex math problems, such as;
- Pre-Algebra (arithmetic, integers, fractions, decimal numbers, powers, roots & factors).
- Algebra (Linear equations/inequalities, quadratic equations, systems of equations, logarithms, functions, matrices, graphing and polynomials).
- Trigonometry & Precalculus (Identities, conic sections, vectors, matrices, complex numbers, sequences and series, & logarithmic functions).
- Calculus (Limits, derivatives, integrals and curve sketching).
- Statistics (Combinations and factorials).
So today, we’ll work you through on how to get to make use of the photomath app, to solve whatever math problems that you might be facing. So without further ado, let’s get started. #Enjoy.
How to make use of the Photomath math problem solver app to solve whatever math equations that might be facing.
So first thing first, we have to download the said app from Google Play Store, and we can quickly do that by gently clicking or tapping on the photo below.
So like i said earlier, the app works by letting you point your device’s camera on equations you wish to solve, when it identifies the equation, it solves it and gives you the answer. All these happens in a period of say 5-10 seconds.
So after downloading, we are ready to take the app for a spin.
And what i did was this; i wrote down some equations, starting from simple up to some complex equations, then i tried solving them, one after the other, and these were my results..
NOTE: The equations can be in handwritten or computer printed form.
Cool isn’t it. But make sure that for handwritten math problems, you must try to make sure it is very legible and clearly written, so the app can easily see and understand what it is asked to solve, to avoid giving you wrong answers.
Aside from just solving the equations, it also shows you the steps it took while solving it, even with graphs and chart presentation (for math problems that requires it though).
And lest i forget, Photomath also solves word problems in maths, but that feature is only made available to you, when you purchase the Pro version of the app.
Alright guys, that is it for the Photomath math problem solver app, don’t forget to share this article if you enjoyed reading it, and as always, I’ll see you tomorrow.. #Peace Out
• How to unlock your PC, using your phone’s fingerprint reader.
• 10 must have apps for all computer science students in 2018.
• Turn your old laptop into a functioning touchscreen laptop in 2 mins, using this simple gadget.