So recently, I’ve been seeing a lot of posts on social media, of some persons, showing off their Android 10 updated Infinix Note 5 and Note 5 Stylus smartphones.
Personally, i don’t know how genuine this update is, because usually, when new android version updates come like this, Infinix will be the first people to announce it on all of their social media channels.
But even up to the time of writing this article, Infinix hasn’t said anything on any of their social media channels or handles concerning the said Android 10 update.
So does it mean that some persons somewhere, have maybe managed to find their way into Infinix database, and are currently serving themselves the android 10 update?
Well, i don’t really know and i can’t tell, but the best explanation i can give to this is; The both phones in question, which happens to be the Infinix Note 5 and Note 5 Stylus, are both under the Google’s androidOne program.
And being under Google’s androidOne program, means that anything that has to do with software updates on such phones, are being completely taken care of by Google themselves.
So i think it is safe to say that Google is the one who’s pushing the android 10 update to the Infinix Note 5 and Note 5 Stylus smartphones. But even at that, Infinix should at least make an official announcement on their social media handles.
But anyways, what do i know?
So for those who are not scared and don’t care about where the said android 10 update is coming from, whether it is coming from Google or whoever or whatever, they (you) just want your phones (Infinix Note 5 & Note 5 Stylus) to be running on the latest version of android, well today we’ll be showing you all the steps that you need to take to achieve that.
But before you continue, PLEASE TAKE NOTE that I’ve had a few cases of some people who updated their Infinix Note 5 to the said android 10 update, and they ended up with some few issues here and there. Issues such as these.. ⬇⬇
I don’t know why theirs ended up that way, because most people who have updated theirs as well, reported back that everything is working smoothly, and that they’re even happy about it.
So, if you’re willing to take that risk, here are the six steps that you should follow, in order to update your Infinix Note 5 and Note 5 Stylus smartphones, to Android 10.. #Enjoy
Steps To Update Your Infinix Note 5 and Note 5 Stylus To Android 10
- First of all, make sure that you have enough battery juice left on your smartphone, before carrying out the update. At least up to 80% of battery or more. Or better still make sure that your phone is plugged to a reliable power source.
- Aside from battery, also make sure that your internet connection is stable and reliable, and also that you have enough data bundle to download the update file, as the file is roughly 1.12GB in size.
- Now with your Infinix Note 5 or Note 5 Stylus smartphone in your hands, find your way down to the phone’s main settings menu, and locate the option that says “System“. Tap on it to open it.
- From there, locate the option that says “Advanced“, tap on it to open it as well, and finally go to the option that says “System Update“.
- Now when you tap on the option that says “System Update”, a new page should open immediately, showing the Android 10 update file for the Infinix Note 5 or Note 5 Stylus. But if for any reason you didn’t see this file on your phone, then you just have to exercise a little bit more patience, probably because the update haven’t been rolled out to your region yet.
- But for those who say the file on their device, all you just have to do is tap on the button that say “Download” below, and you’re all set.
- After the update file has finished downloading, tap on the button that says “Install“, and that’s it.
- After the file has finished installing, the phone might be forced to restart by itself, but no worries, it’s all part of the plan.
- Now at this juncture, all you have to do is start making use of your phone as you always do, but this time, with Android 10 Q, running on it.. Good luck guys.
Best Features of Android 10 On The Infinix Note 5 & Note 5 Stylus Smartphones
Android 10 is more like an enhancement to Android 9.0 Pie, so it doesn’t really come with a lot of new features and all that.
But two of the most significant features that a lot of people were waiting to try out on their Android 10 updated Infinix Note 5 and Note 5 Stylus smartphones, are the new Gesture Navigation, and System wide dark mode.
So what are they? Simple..
With Android 10, you now have an option to choose between three different navigation modes. The first one is the good old traditional 3 button navigation.
While the second one is the 2 button navigation which was introduced with the launch of Android 9 Pie. And the last one happens to be the iPhone X type of gesture navigation. You swipe up from the bottom of your phone’s screen to go home, swipe up and hold to open your recent apps menu, and then swipe from either sides of your phone’s screen (left or right) to go back to the previous screen.
SYSTEM WIDE DARK MODE
Another setting that a lot of people are gonna turning on the moment they update their Infinix Note 5 & Note 5 Stylus to Android 10, is the new system wide dark mode.
So what does it do? Simple..
Immediately you turn it on, either from your notifications menu toggle buttons, or going into your phone’s display settings, the phone’s theme automatically changes to a black background. Apps such as the dialer app, the app drawer, Google Play Store, Facebook, Instagram, etc, will all be automatically switched to dark mode.
So those are the two most significant features that i think a lot of people are gonna be making use of, the moment they update their phones to Android 10. For the rest features, you can find them out yourselves, by the time you must have updated your own phone.
So do let us know what you think about this Android 10 update for the Infinix Note 5 and the Note 5 Stylus smartphones. Don’t forget to share this article if you enjoyed reading it, and as always, I’ll see you all tomorrow.. #Peace Out.
☌ Android 10 update for the Infinix Note 6 smartphone (everything you need to know)
☌ What plans does Infinix have for the S4, S5 and Hot 8 smartphones, in terms of Android 10 update – Find out here.
☌ These Tecno phones deserves at least a One-time update to Android 10, but hell no..
☌ List of Samsung phones to receive Android 10 update, starting from 2020.
☌ Official Android 10 update list, for Realme devices.
☌ List of Huawei and Honor phones to get Android 10 + Latest EMUI version update.