- Xhide is a secure vault folder found in infinix phones running on XOS Chameleon or Hummingbird.
- It has its own special way of unlocking and accessing it, which is not common among every other smart phones out there.
- The Xhide icon can be totally hidden from your phone’s app drawer.
- It is simply a way of hiding your files inside an already hidden app. So lets get to the details in full.
Well, i have been saying it, and i will keep saying it, there are just a lot of features in our infinix smart phones, lying down there, waiting to be used, but many of we infinix users are not putting them to good use, maybe because of ignorance, or simply maybe because we never knew they were there. The Xhide is one of those numerously ignored features that i was complaining about. So lets break it down by telling you guys what the xhide is, what it does, and how to set it up on your infinix smart phone, maybe that will make more people learn how to use their smart phones to its fullest possibilities. #Enjoy..
What Is Xhide?
So if you must know, the xhide, or infinix xhide rather, is a very handy tool that comes pre-installed with all infinix smart phones running on any version of XOS Chameleon or Hummingbird, phones like the Hot 4, Hot 5, Zero 4, Zero 5, Note 3 and 4, and all the Infinix Hot S series should have this nifty feature already pre-installed in them.
And what it does is simple, it is more like a secured vault folder, where you can easily move all your files (apps, videos, mp3(s), photos, contacts, messages) which you don’t want them to be seen by the public.
After that, you can as well hide it completely from your phone’s app drawer by activating the “Hidden Mode“, so nobody will even have a clue that it was there at the first place. And secondly, to open the app itself, it has its own special kind of way which is not very popular as the other ways of inputting a code to open a locked app.
No, in this case, you will have to input the code in your device’s phone dialer app. and the codes look like this.
So how do you activate “Hidden Mode” on the Infinix Xhide app? Simple, here you go.
How To Activate Hidden Mode On Infinix Xhide App
To do that, all you have to do is;
- Open Xhide from your phone’s app drawer
- Go to the settings page and go to the option that says “Hidden Mode“
- Tap on the toggle button beside it to turn it on.
- You’ll be required to input your special security pin, which is a combination of two “##” signs, followed by any four digits number of your choice.
- Click the button that says “Activate Xhide via dialing pad”, and that is it. Xhide will be immediately removed from your phone’s app drawer and you’ll only be able to access it by inputting your security pin into your phone’s dialer.
So just go ahead, move every app and files which you don’t want people to see when they get a chance at your phone into Xhide, enable the “Hidden Mode” feature which will take away the Xhide icon from your phone’s app drawer, lock it with your desired code combination, and that way, you are completely operating in incognito mode. Cool right.. 😎
But wait, one more cool stuff before you leave. Now not only is the xhide used to hide files alone, it can as well be used to disguise incoming calls and text messages in your phone. Like you can make it change the name of who ever is calling in your phone, so people wouldn’t know who called you.
Wanna know how to do that one also? Well quickly head over to the link given below, where we already discussed eveything indepth and in step-by-step.
So folks, that is pretty much everything we have to say today concerning xhide. Please don’t leave without
leaving us a comment on this in the comments box below. Share this article and make sure to subscribe to our newsletter.