I forgot my MTN Share and Sell PIN – Forgetting your MTN Share and Sell PIN can be very frustrating, and this is because, even if you want to change your PIN to a new one, MTN will require that you first enter your old PIN before entering a new one, so, if you’ve forgotten the old, how can you create a new one?
The only solution or option you have left if you have forgotten your MTN Share and Sell PIN is to reset it. Resetting your PIN simply means your PIN will be changed or reset back to the default “0000” PIN, and then from there, you can change it to any 4-digit PIN of your choice so you can continue using the Share and Sell service just as you usually do in the past.
And today, we’ll be showing you how to reset your Share and Sell PIN for those who have forgotten theirs.
Sure, then let’s begin. #enjoy.
- How to transfer airtime from your MTN line to another MTN line in 3 different ways.
- What are MTN Pulse Points, what are they used for, & how to accumulate them.
I Forgot My MTN Share and Sell PIN – Here’s How to Reset It
Follow the steps below to reset your MTN Share and Sell PIN back to “0000”.
- Open the call dialer app on your phone, dial the code, *321#, and send it.
- From the list of options shown to you, select “1” for “Airtime Share”.
- On the next page, select “3” for “Forgot PIN”.
- On the next couple of pages, you’ll be asked to provide answers to some security questions like “Your mother’s maiden name”, “Date of Birth”, and “State of Origin” registered on the line.
- When you’ve provided the correct answers to these questions, your transfer PIN will be reset to the default code, “0000”.
Now that you’ve reset your PIN back to the default PIN, you can go ahead and change it to any four-digit code of your choice so you can begin using the Share N’ Sell service once again.
And, to do that, simply follow the steps below.
How to change the default MTN Share N’ Sell PIN
- Simply dial this code, *321*default PIN*New PIN*NEW PIN#, and send.
- Here’s an example, *321*0000*5454*5454#, and send it.
- Remember to change “5454” used here to any four-digit code of your choice.
- Once you do this, the default transfer PIN will be changed to the new PIN that you have chosen.
And there you have it, folks, how to reset and change your MTN Share and Sell PIN if you happen to forget it.
Give this post a thumbs up by sharing it if you find it helpful, and as always, I’ll see y’all tomorrow, #peace out.