How to migrate to MTN Yafun Yafun – Do you want to learn how to migrate to the MTN Yafun Yafun tariff plan?
If yes, then you’re at the right place, and so, let’s get started. #enjoy.
How to migrate to MTN Yafun Yafun
Well, sorry to burst your bubbles, but the thing is, unlike other MTN tariff plans, Yafun Yafun is not a tariff plan that can be migrated to by dialing a special code as this plan is only reserved for new MTN customers, so, you can only be a part of it by purchasing a new MTN SIM card.
- Buy a new MTN SIM card.
- The moment you register and activate the SIM card, you’ll automatically be set to the Yafun Yafun tariff plan, and it’s only valid for 3 months from the moment you activated the SIM.
And having said that, now let’s do a quick preview of the Yafun Yafun plan and all the benefits that new MTN customers stand to enjoy when on the plan.
What is the MTN Yafun Yafun tariff plan?
Well, like I’ve said before, the MTN Yafun Yafun tariff plan is a special tariff plan that is reserved only for new MTN customers or those who have bought a new MTN SIM within the past 30 days, giving them a truckload of both airtime and data bonuses as a way of welcoming them to the MTN family.
So, what are these benefits that you stand to enjoy as a new MTN customer on the Yafun Yafun plan?
MTN Yafun Yafun tariff plan bebefits
- A ₦1,000 SIM activation bonus (₦800 for airtime, & ₦200 for data).
- 100% data benefits on every data plan you purchase for 3 months.
- 700% bonus on every recharge of ₦100 & above (400% for airtime, & 300% for data).
- Free 10MB bonus data for the first recharge of the month.
And that basically wraps it up for how to migrate to MTN Yafun Yafun and every other bit of information you needed to know about the tariff plan.
And kindly note that aside from Yafun Yafun, MTN also has a host of other tariff plans you can subscribe to or migrate to, each with their own separate benefits you can enjoy when on them, and to see all of those tariff plans, then you should kindly follow the link below.