How to browse with airtime on MTN – The MTN Pay As You Go or PAYG as the name implies is simply a service that allows you to browse, using your airtime when you must have exhausted your data subscription.
And today, I’ll be showing you how to opt in and out of this service whenever you like, so you can have better control of your data subscription and airtime of the MTN network.
So, you’re ready?
Sure, then let’s begin. #enjoy.
- How to borrow data from MTN.
- How to transfer or share airtime with others on MTN.
- How to check your MTN data balances in 3 ways.
How to browse with airtime on MTN
Simply follow the steps below to opt into Pay As You Go and browse with airtime on the MTN network.
- Open your call dialer app, dial the code, *312*200#, and send it.
- Once you do this, you can start browsing the internet with airtime on your MTN line.
- Alternatively, you can use the SMS format by sending the word, “RESET” to 312 to do the same thing.
Kindly be informed that using Pay As You Go costs NGN3.38/MB, that is, ₦3.38 for every 1MB.
Now, let’s see how to opt out of the Pay As You Go service.
How to opt out of Pay As You Go or stop browsing with airtime on MTN
- Simply dial the code *312*201# and send it.
- Once you do this, MTN will stop deducting from your airtime balance when browsing.
- Alternatively, you can also use the SMS format by sending the word, “SUSPEND” to 312 to do the same thing.
And there you have it, folks, how to browse with airtime on MTN using the Pay As You Go service. Give this post a thumbs up by sharing if you find it helpful, and as always, I’ll see y’all tomorrow, #peace out.