GOtv Jinja Channels List – GOtv Jinja is among the cheapest GOtv packages you can subscribe to right now, sitting just after the GOtv Smallie, and has over 45+ channels. And today, I’ll be telling/showing you everything you might need to know about this package such as the price, complete channels list, and even how you can subscribe or upgrade to it using the MyGOtv app.
So, you’re ready?
Sure, then let’s begin. #enjoy.
- The GOtv Supa package price, channels list, & how to subscribe to it.
- GOtv Max package price, channels list, & how to subscribe to it.
- The GOtv Jolli package price, complete channels list, & how to subscribe to it.
- DStv Yanga channels, price, & how to subscribe to it.
- The best DStv installers you can find in Pretoria, South Africa, today.
GOtv Jinja Price
As I said, GOtv Jinja is amongst the cheapest GOtv packages, it costs just ₦1,900, and gives you a total of 47 channels which I’ll be listing below along with their channel numbers.
GOtv Jinja Channels List & Their Numbers
|GOtv Jinja Channels List||Channel Numbers|
General Entertainment Channels
|African Magic Hausa||Channel 04|
|African Magic Yoruba||Channel 05|
|African Magic Igbo||Channel 11|
|Real Time||Channel 12|
|E! Entertainment||Channel 26|
|TVC Entertainment||Channel 27|
|African Magic Epic||Channel 09|
Documentary, Lifestyle, & Education Channels
|Spice TV||Channel 10|
|SuperSport Select 2||Channel 34|
Kids & Teen Channels
|Sound City||Channel 75|
News & Commerce Channels
|Al Jazeera||Channel 40|
|Arise News||Channel 44|
|TVC News Nigeria||Channel 45|
|NTA News 24||Channel 46|
|NTA Parliament||Channel 115|
|Sunna TV||Channel 84|
|LAGOS TV||Channel 90|
|NTA International||Channel 91|
|Wazobia TV||Channel 98|
|Galaxy TV||Channel 99|
|Arewa 24||Channel 101|
|WAP TV||Channel 102|
|ITV Benin||Channel 107|
|BISCON TV||Channel 108|
|Liberty TV||Channel 110|
|Tiwa n Tiwa||Channel 111|
|NTA 2||Channel 114|
|ISLAM CHANNEL||Channel 81|
|Emmanuel TV||Channel 82|
|Dove TV||Channel 83|
GOtv Max Audio Channels
|Naija FM||Channel 301|
|Wazobia FM||Channel 303|
How to subscribe or upgrade to the GOtv Jinja package
Follow these steps to learn how to subscribe or upgrade to the GOtv Jinja package, using the MyGOtv app.
- First of all, download the MyGOtv app from the Play Store if you don’t have it already installed on your phone before now.
- After that, open it, and if you’re just using it for the first time, you’ll be asked to provide your GOtv decoder IUC number and your registered phone number. You might also be asked to set a password.
- Once you’ve done that, you should be on the app’s homepage, from where you can select the GOtv package you want, which in this case is the “GOtv Jinja“, and simply follow the remaining steps to complete your payment.
And that’s all you need to know about the GOtv Jinja channels list and package. Give this post a thumbs up by sharing it if you find it helpful, & as always, I’ll see y’all tomorrow, #peace out.