The always-on (always on) display feature has been a thing on android smartphones for years now, but Infinix is just catching up to the competition, mainly because they just started utilizing OLED displays on their recent smartphones;
so, today, I’m gonna show you how to activate this feature on your phone, supposing you have one of the new Infinix phones with an OLED display on it, and without further ado, let’s get started. #enjoy.
How to enable the always on display feature on supported Infinix smartphones.
Follow these steps to enable the always on display feature on your Infinix smartphone.
- Go to your Infinix phone’s main settings menu.
- Locate the “Display & brightness” option, tap on it to go to it.
- A new page will be opened for you, from there, locate and tap on the “Always on display” option.
- Once again, a new page will be opened for you with the always on display option on it, and a toggle button in front of it, tap the toggle button to get it activated.
- After getting it activated, go to “More styles“, and you will be taken to a new page where you can easily select any always on display style of choice to use on your Infinix smartphone.
And with that, you have successfully activated the always on display feature on your Infinix mobile smartphone, easy peasy right?
So, from this moment onwards, the next time you turn off your phone’s screen, you should get that cool always on display screen that you’ve always admired on other smartphones, right there on your Infinix smartphone. #cheers.
So, kindly give this post a thumbs up by sharing it if you enjoyed reading it, and always let us know what Infinix smartphone it is that you’re currently using, and always, I’ll see y’all tomorrow, #peace out.