iPhone 6S price in Nigeria UK used
|iPhone 6S UK used||Price in Nigeria||Where to buy|
|2GB RAM + 16GB (Space Grey)||₦49,500||JUMIA|
|2GB RAM + 16GB (Silver)||₦49,500||JUMIA|
|2GB RAM + 16GB (Gold)||₦49,500||JUMIA|
|2GB RAM + 16GB||₦45,000 - 58,000||Jiji NG|
|2GB RAM + 64GB||₦47,000 - 65,000||Jiji NG|
|2GB RAM + 64GB||₦50,000 - 70,000||Jiji NG|
|2GB RAM + 128GB||₦55,000 - 80,000||Jiji NG|
The iPhone 6S price in Nigeria UK used currently sells for about ₦45,000 – 80,000, and this depends on a couple of factors, such as the internal storage variant as they all come with 2GB of RAM, and also who and where you’re buying from, like Jiji and Jumia.
So, having seen the current selling price of the UK used models of this phone, one question left to answer before making that final decision is;
Is this phone worth buying in 2022, especially when there better phones out there like the iPhone 7 and 8?
Well, let’s find out.
- UK used iPhone 8 Plus price in Nigeria, a brief overview, & full specifications.
- UK used iPhone 6 price in Nigeria, a brief overview, & full specifications.
- UK used iPhone X price in Nigeria, its brief overview, & full specifications.
Okay, so, the iPhone 6S was announced in late 2015 alongside its bigger sibling, the iPhone 6S Plus, and here are some of the things to keep in mind if you plan on buying this almost 7-year-old phone in 2022.
- The iPhone 6S is still a pretty good device if you don’t mind the shortcomings, such as;
- It won’t be getting any new software updates from Apple, as it’s already got about 6 years of updates, and is currently running on the most recent iOS 15.5 software version, but won’t be getting the upcoming iOS 16 update, come September.
- The cameras are pretty outdated at this time, it’s a 12MP single camera on the rear and a 5MP front-facing camera, though it will still give you usable pictures, but nothing close to what you’d get on modern iPhones today like from the iPhone X and upwards.
- It uses the Apple A9 chipset, a 19 nm Dual-core processor that is paired with 2GB of RAM, and since the past iPhones prior to the iPhone 12 and 13 series have been notoriously known to run very hot, you will definitely have to deal with serious overheating issues on this phone, which in turn may affect the performance.
- And coming to the battery, it has a meagre 1715 mAh capacity battery, and again, as with the performance, past iPhones before the iPhone 12 and 13 series have always been infamously known for having some of the worst battery lives on any smartphones to date which the iPhone 6S is not exempted from, so, if you plan on buying this phone in 2022, you should also be ready to deal with the stress of charging your phone multiple times in a day, and having to use it while charging.
So, those are some of the major shortcomings of the device, but aside, I still think the iPhone 6S is a pretty good smartphone for someone who is desperately looking for the cheapest way to own an iPhone.
Yes, it might seem outdated by today’s standards, but looking at the bright side, it was the first iPhone to make use of 12MP and 5MP rear and front-facing cameras as the iPhone 6 that came before it had to manage an 8MP and 1.2MP cameras respectively.
On top of that, it was also the first iPhone to support 4K video recording using the rear camera, and this was capped at 30fps as of that time.
The display is of the LCD type while having a maximum resolution of 750 x 1334 pixels which brings the total pixel density to 326 PPI, but for a 4.7 inches sized display, I’ll say that it’s more than enough.
So, should you buy the iPhone 6S in 2022 after seeing the shortcomings?
Well, personally, I’ll say “No”. I mean, I wouldn’t even advise anyone to buy the iPhone 7 at a time like this because that one too has run out of support from Apple. In fact, buyable UK used iPhones right now should start from the iPhone 8 and upwards.
But again, and as I’ve said before, if you’re looking for the cheapest way to own an iPhone, then for starting price of just ₦45,000, it might seem like a very good bargain for many out there.
iPhone 6S – Full Specifications & Features
|Brand & Model||Apple iPhone 6S|
|Announced||September 9, 2015|
|Price in Nigeria||₦45,000 - 80,000|
|Dimensions||138.3 x 67.1 x 7.1 mm (5.44 x 2.64 x 0.28 in)|
|Weight||143 g (5.04 oz)|
|Build||Glass front (Gorilla Glass), aluminum back, aluminum frame|
|Colors||Space Gray, Silver, Gold, Rose Gold|
|Size||4.7 inches, 60.9 cm2 (~65.6% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Resolution||750 x 1334 pixels, (~326 ppi density)|
|Aspect Ratio||16:9 ratio|
|Features||Ion-strengthened glass, oleophobic coating|
|3D Touch display|
|Rear||12 MP, f/2.2, 29mm (standard), 1/3", 1.22µm, PDAF, OIS|
|Features||Dual-LED dual-tone flash, HDR|
|Video Recording||[email protected]|
|Front||5 MP, f/2.2, 31mm (standard)|
|Features||Face detection, HDR, FaceTime over Wi-Fi or Cellular|
|Video Recording||[email protected]|
|Processor||Apple A9 (14 nm)|
|CPU||Dual-core 1.84 GHz Twister|
|GPU||PowerVR GT7600 (six-core graphics)|
|RAM & Storage||2GB + 16GB|
|2GB + 32GB|
|2GB + 64GB|
|2GB + 128GB|
|iOS version||iOS 9, upgradable to iOS 15.5|
|Size||Li-Ion 1715 mAh, non-removable (6.91 Wh)|
|USB||Lightning, USB 2.0|
|Fingerprint Reader||Yes, Apple Touch ID (front-mounted)|
|Bluetooth||4.2, A2DP, LE|
|Loudspeakers||Yes, Mono speakers|
And that wraps it up for the iPhone 6S price in Nigeria UK used, with its brief overview, and full specifications.
If you find this post helpful, then kindly give it a thumbs up by sharing it, and as always, I’ll see y’all tomorrow, #peace out.