The Samsung Galaxy S20 trio (S20, S20 Plus, & S20 Ultra) were announced in Feb 2020, and since then, they’ve received one major Android version update, and as we speak, they’re currently getting the second major update which is Android 12 update, and it brings the One UI 4.1 software version along with it.
So today, I’ll be teaching you exactly how you can update your Samsung Galaxy S20, S20+, and S20 Ultra phones to the new Android 12 version update, which gets you the One UI 4.1 software.
So, you’re ready?
Sure, then let’s begin.
How to Update Your Samsung Galaxy S20 to Android 12 With One UI 4.1
First of all, in Samsung’s usual fashion, the update is gradually rolling out regionally, so you might not get or see it on your phone as of the time you’re reading this article.
But to confirm if you’ve got it in your region, here’s what you should do.
- Simply go to your phone’s settings page, scroll to the bottom, and tap on “Software update“.
- Tap on “Download and install“, and immediately, your phone will start searching for any newly available software updates.
- If the new Android version update has been made available in your region, you should see it right there on your screen.
- Now, simply tap on the “Download” button on your screen, and it will begin downloading on your device.
- Once it’s done downloading, go ahead and tap on “Install now“, and the installation process will begin.
- Once it’s done and your phone is fully restarted, you can simply go back to Settings > About phone > Software information, to confirm that you’re now running the new Android 12 version with One UI 4.1 software on it.
And that wraps it up for today on how you can update your Samsung Galaxy S20 phones to Android 12 and the One UI 4.1 software version.
If you have any questions, kindly leave them in the comments section below, and if you find this article to be helpful, then kindly give it a thumbs up by sharing it, and as always, I’ll see y’all tomorrow, #peace out.