The always on display feature has been around for decades on android smartphones, and only recently, is Tecno mobile beginning to catch up with the competition, as they just started making use of OLED displays on some of their most recent smartphones.
So, if you have any of those Tecno phones in question, preferably the Phantom X, or the recently announced Camon 18 Premier for now, then, today I’m gonna show you how to activate the always on display feature on them, and without further ado, let’s get started. #enjoy.
How to activate always on display on supported Tecno smartphones.
Follow these steps to learn how to enable the always on display feature on your supported Tecno smartphones.
- Go to your Tecno phone main settings menu.
- Locate the “Display & brightness” option, and tap on it to open it.
- A new page will be opened to you, from there, tap on the “Always on display” option.
- You’ll be taken to a new page with a toggle to turn on the always on display feature, go ahead and turn it on.
- After that, simply tap on “More styles“, and you’ll be taken to a new page, where you can select and choose any of the various always on display styles to use on your Tecno mobile phone.
- When you’ve choosen the one you want, go ahead and hit “Apply“, and that’s all.
And with that, you have successfully activated the always on display feature on your Tecno mobile phone, easy peasy right?
So, from this moment onwards, the next time you turn off your phone’s screen, you should get that cool always on display screen that you’ve always admired on other smartphones, right there on your Tecno smartphone. #cheers.
So, kindly give this post a thumbs up by sharing it if you enjoyed reading it, and always let us know what Tecno smartphone it is that you’re currently using, and always, I’ll see y’all tomorrow, #peace out.