Today we’ll be showing you some of the best password manager apps that you can download on your android smartphones in this year, and in 2020.
Before now, we have already taken out our time to broadly explain and discuss what password management is all about, and what android password manager apps are.
So for those who are still confused about what android password managers are, you should do well to read the article, by following the link below.
So without further ado, let’s go ahead and see, the ten best android password manager apps, that you download on your smartphone, in 2019 and 2020.
The first two will be discussed in details in this article, while the remaining eight will be left to you to unlock their individual secrets by yourself when you download them.
The reason why we’re discussing only two is because, they pretty much follow the same principle and working procedure. So without further ado, here are the ten best password manager apps that you can get and should get on your android phones today..
Best Android Password Manager Apps For 2019 & 2020
- LastPass Password Manager
- Keeper Password Manager
- Dashlane Password Manager
- Avast Passwords
- Norton Identity Safe Password
- Kaspersky Password Manager and Safe Wallet Keeper
- Bitwarden Password Manager
- Password Manager SafeInCloud
- Password Manager – SAVE AND CREATE COMPLEX PASSWORDS
- Blackberry Password Keeper
1. LastPass Password Manager
Well, what more could i say? the best comes first, and so is it with LastPass.
LastPass is one of the few genuine and original password manager apps out there on Google Play Store, created and owned by LogMeln Inc. and sure do comes a lot of very cool features, like the ones listed out in the previous article. See it here in case you haven’t.
- It saves your passwords, general login details, credit card information, etc, in a secured vault.
- Has password auto-fill feature that automatically fills password in web browsers like Google Chrome, and Opera Mini web browser.
- Comes with a password manager tool that lets you save and easily search passwords from all your sites and apps.
- Uses bank level AES 256-bit data encryption system.
- Has a dedicated fingerprint lock and unlock system.
- Password can be shared among trusted contacts for emergency access, and many more features.
2. Keeper Password Manager
Keeper password manager generates, stores, and autofills strong passwords on all of your devices while also securely storing and protecting your private documents.
It has pretty much all the features that were listed out for LastPass, but sure do comes with its own unique features that makes it stand out from the crowd.
- Comes with military grade data encryption system, that is a combination of both AES 256-bit encryption + PBKDF2 technology
- Access and sync your passwords from any of your device. Say your Windows PC, android tablet or smartphone.
- Has a combination of both fingerprint unlock system, and a face recognition system.
So like we said, we are gonna be explaining just two, while we leave you to uncover the secrets of rest by yourself. So if you don’t mind, here they are.
3. Dashlane Password Manager
Keep all your passwords in one safe place. Never forget one again.
4. Avast Passwords
Highly secured password manager for all your logins, PINs and security numbers.
5. Norton Identity Safe Password
Experience password freedom with Norton Identity Safe.
6. Kaspersky Password Manager And Secure Wallet Keeper
Safeguards passwords, credit card & address details, key photos… and more
7. Bitwarden Password Manager
Bitwarden is a login and password manager that helps keep you safe while online.
8. Password Manager SafeInCloud
The best cross-platform Password Manager with cloud sync and free Desktop app.
9. Password Manager – SAVE AND CREATE COMPLEX PASSWORDS
1.4 BILLION password leaked, Bitcoin,LinkedIn,Netflix,YouPorn,Minecraft – Forbes
10. Blackberry Password Keeper
Securely manage all your passwords and personal information in a vault
Alright guys, so that’s all about the ten best android password manager apps that you can download and make use of on your smartphones today.
Do let us know what you think in the comments section below, don’t forget to share this article if you enjoyed reading it.
And as well make sure to subscribe to our newsletter if you haven’t done so already, and as always, I’ll see you all tomorrow… #Peace Out