Ok guys, it is 2018 already and things have already started hot in the smartphone industry. Tecno Mobile has announced the coming of a new device into the Camon family, the Tecno Camon CM, which goes with the tag #CMore on twitter.
And according to leaked images from Tecno’s twitter page, this is the first Full-View bezeless device from Tecno. Lots of images are already appearing on social media of how the device is going to look like,
but we’ve not see any from Tecno yet, except for the thriller image up there and a thriller video available on youtube.
We can’t say for now what the specifications are, but i’m guessing a 6.0inch Full HD display, 3-4GB of RAM, 64GB of inbuilt storage, a mediatek Helio P25 octa-core processor, 16mp camera, a 4300mAh battery, and maybe a USB Type C port. The launch date for this device is 8th of January 2018. So lets just wait to see what Tecno Mobile is hiding up their sleeves…
Okay over to you guys, what features do you think will be coming with the next Tecno Camon device and what features would you want it to come with if you were given the chance to choose.
Send your comments in the comments section below and we will reply you immediately. Don’t also forget to share this article and subscribe to our blog… Happy New Year.
People Who Read This Also Read
- The New Tecno Camon CM Unboxing And First Look (Tecno’s First 18:9 aspect ratio Smart Phone)
- See The New Smart Phone Series Tecno Unveiled Alongside The Tecno Camon X, Running On Android Oreo Go Edition
- Infinix Sets To Launch A Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 Processor Smartphone in 2018
- Infinix Zero 5 Review: A Race To Perfection
- Gionee Latest Phone – Gionee S11 Set To Launch In India In January 2018. Price And Specifications